- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached house in quiet location
- Large living room with bay window
- Sitting room with bay window
- Kitchen with dining space
- 3 good sized bedrooms
- Downstairs W.C.
- U.P.V.C. framed double glazing
- Oil fired central heating
- Front and rear gardens in lawn, patio and shrub beds
- Paved driveway
Additional InformationAscot Park is a quiet road with no through traffic and ideal for bringing up a family in pleasant and safe surroundings. The property is detached with an extended kitchen, living room and sitting room on the ground floor with three bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor. It is now in need of updating but can once again be a happy family home for its new owners.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- SITTING ROOM:
- 3.78m x 3.4m (12' 5" x 11' 2")
Bay window with coloured glass detail and tiled fireplace
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.6m x 3.4m (21' 8" x 11' 2")
Bay window with coloured glass detail and large picture window overlooking garden
- 4.19m x 3.12m (13' 9" x 10' 3")
Range of high and low level fitted units, larder, plumbing for washing machine, storage cupboard under stairs and space for dining table
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.:
- Wash hand basin and W.C.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.47m x 3.15m (14' 8" x 10' 4")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.96m x 3.15m (13' 0" x 10' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.67m x 2.44m (8' 9" x 8' 0")
- Original coloured glass window and hotpress
- 1.73m x 1.68m (5' 8" x 5' 6")
Bath, wash hand basin and part tiled walls
- SEPARATE W.C.:
- Front garden in lawn and shrub beds with brick paved driveway. Rear garden in lawn, shrub beds and paved patio with oil boiler in boiler house
Located off the Knock Road
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
24th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »