- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Phoenix gas fired central heating system / Upvc double glazed windows.
- Deluxe fitted kitchen with built-in oven, hob, extractor hood and integrated dishwasher / separate Utility Room.
- Three bedrooms and one plus reception rooms.
- Deluxe white shower room with ceramic wall and floor tiling.
- Garden to front in enclosed yard and rear enclosed in lawns, paved patio area and fencing.
Additional InformationThis beautifully presented Mid Terrace property is situated within easy walking distance of the busy Newtownards town centre and all of its amenities and internal inspection is highly recommended to appreciate all this fine home has to offer.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor with study area understairs.
- 5.03m x 2.95m (16' 6" x 9' 8")
Cornice ceiling, polished wood floor.
- DELUXE FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA
- 4.57m x 2.51m (15' 0" x 8' 3")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica round edged work surfaces, built-in oven, four ring hob unit, extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.51m x 1.63m (11' 6" x 5' 4")
Vented for tumble dryer, high and low level units, formica round edged work surfaces, ceramic tiled floor.
- Cloaks cupboard on landing.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.53m x 2.79m (11' 7" x 9' 2")
Twin double built-in robes, polished wood floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.97m x 2.46m (9' 9" x 8' 1")
Double built-in robe.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.54m x 2.44m (8' 4" x 8' 0")
Built-in robe with phoenix gas boiler, polished wood floor.
- DELUXE SHOWER ROOM
- White suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, heated chrome towel rail.
- To front in enclosed yard and rear enclosed in lawns, paved patio area and fencing.
- Ground Rent : £0.05p Rates : £580.48 (currently)
Off Movilla Street
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
43rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »