This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- A chain free semi-detached property located in the Ardenlee area of South East Belfast
- Offers superb potential to extend – subject to necessary consents
- Welcoming entrance hall with an original tiled floor and under stair storage
- Living room with a bay window, a feature fireplace and an open fire
- Dining room open to the living room and with access to the rear garden
- Spacious kitchen/diner with high & low level units
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms
- Bathroom with a white three piece suite
- Gas fired central heating and double glazed throughout
- Wonderful rear garden with a flat lawn, large patio and a garden shed
- Driveway providing off-street parking to the front & side of the property
- Convenient location with an excellent range of local amenities
- Within the catchment area for a choice of schools
Made on the Parade!
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a well-presented and chain free semi-detached property in a very popular location with a fantastic range of local amenities that will undoubtedly appeal to first time buyers, families and investors. Convenience and comfort are what most people seek when raising a family so with No.12’s spacious accommodation and wonderful outdoor space it is sure to be a big hit with anyone requiring these excellent attributes.
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall with an original tiled floor and under stair storage, a living room with a feature fireplace and a bay window, a dining room open to the living room and with access to the garden, and a spacious kitchen/diner. Upstairs are three bedrooms and a bathroom with a white three piece suite.
To the front and side is a tarmac driveway providing off-street parking. The rear garden is an absolute delight and will suit those with children or pets. The large flat lawn will certainly be put to good use as will the patio where a drink or a bite to eat can be enjoyed.
Located close to the city centre, a short walk to the bustling Cregagh Road, within walking distance to the Ormeau Park & Golf Club, very close to many of the country’s top schools and not far from Forestside Shopping Centre this property really would be hard to beat for those looking for a convenient lifestyle.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please call Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Living Room 13'4" x 10'8"
Dining Room 11'10" x 10'8"
Kitchen/Diner 21'8" x 9'4"
Bedroom 1 11'2" x 10'6"
Bedroom 2 11' x 9'7"
Bedroom 3 7'5" x 7'
Bathroom 6'2" x 5'11"
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
(in last 30 days)
74th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »