- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Sitting Room, Family Room, Dining Room, Kitchen
- 3 Bedrooms (2 En Suite Shower), Bathroom
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- PVC Fascia and Soffits
- Oil Fired Heating
- Brick paver driveway
- South facing rear garden
This three bedroom detached bungalow is located in Ardaluin Court which is just off the Bryansford Road. The location allows easy access to the town's amenities and forest parks. The bungalow comprises of good family accommodation and has an enclosed south facing rear garden.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall:
- Laminate floor.
- Sitting Room: 21' 1'' x 11' 10'' (6.42m x 3.60m) (both widest)
- Fireplace with marble surround and granite hearth and back boiler. Pine floor, cornice ceiling.
- Family Room: 11' 4'' x 12' 2'' (3.45m x 3.71m) (both widest)
- Brick feature fireplace (no fire), electric inset fire. Patio doors to rear garden, oak floor.
- Dining Room: 11' 7'' x 10' 10'' (3.53m x 3.30m)
- Tiled floor, archway to Kitchen.
- Kitchen: 8' 11'' x 13' 10'' (2.72m x 4.21m)
- Range of high and low level units with oak doors and laminate work surface, stainless steel sink and drainer. Space for range style cooker, tiled floor.
- Bedroom (1): 11' 10'' x 10' 6'' (3.60m x 3.20m)
- Oak floor, archway to En Suite Shower and WHB. Wall tiling.
- Storage Cupboard
- Airing Cupboard
- Bedroom (2): 11' 4'' x 10' 10'' (3.45m x 3.30m) (both widest)
- Laminate floor, cornice ceiling.
- Bedroom (3): 9' 5'' x 16' 8'' (2.87m x 5.08m)
- Glass sliding door.
- En Suite:
- W.C, WHB, Quadrant shower cubicle with thermostat shower. Tiled floor, part wall tiling.
- White suite comprising W.C, WHB, panel bath. Part wall tiling, tiled floor.
- Folding ladder to attic which is floored and divided into storage rooms
- Front - Brick paver driveway and parking area. Lawn, trees and shrubs. Rear - Enclosed south facing garden, patio, paths, lawn. Metal shed, PVC oil tank, oil fired boiler.
- Viewings: By appointment with the agents.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
27th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »