12 Annesley Building,
Old Bakers Court, Belfast, BT6 8QY
2 Bed Apartment
Contact the Agent
Natalie Clarke Residential
Last listed at Offers over £147,500
- Superb First Floor Apartment in excellent residential development
- Generous Living Room open plan to modern Fitted Kitchen
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms with built-in robes
- Bathroom suite
- One car parking space
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating
- PVC Double glazed windows
- Private secure underground parking accessed via automatic gates and visitor parking/communal landscaped gardens
We welcome to the sales market this appealing two-bedroom apartment in this prime residential development just off the Ravenhill Road and thus with easy access via local transport to the City Centre.
Finished to a high specification this property comprises of a large living room open plan to a modern kitchen, two well-proportioned bedrooms and a modern white bathroom suite.
In addition the property benefits from uPVC framed double glazed windows, Phoenix gas central heating, underground secure parking facility for one car and adjoining gymnasium.
- Buzzer entry system to Communal hallway. Communal stairs to Second floor.
- Wooden front door to:
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wood floor
- 7.3m x 5.3m (23' 11" x 17' 5")
(at widest points) Laminate floor. Open plan to kitchen…
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- Range of high- and low-level units, granite effect work surfaces, single bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, integrated four ring gas hob and matching integrated electric oven with stainless steel extractor fan, space for washing machine, part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5m x 2.88m (16' 5" x 9' 5")
(at widest points) Bult in robe
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.13m x 2.86m (13' 7" x 9' 5")
(at widest points) Built in robe
- 1.9m x 1.8m (6' 3" x 5' 11")
White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash basin with tiled splashback, bath with side panel and shower over bath, partially tiled walls & extractor fan.
- Secure car parking.
- Quarterly management charge: £64.44 per month to Charles White Ltd
Driving along the Ravenhill Road from Belfast, turn left into Ardenlee Green, then left at the T-junction, continue into Old Baker's Court.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.