This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Comfortable mid town terrace.
- Three good bedrooms.
- One generous reception room.
- Fitted kitchen / dining area.
- Separate utility room.
- Upvc double glazing.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Luxury shower suite.
- Secure rear garden.
Additional InformationA comfortable mid town terrace within this established cul de sac location. Three good bedrooms / one generous reception room. Fitted kitchen / dining area. Separate utility room. Upvc double glazed windows. Oil fired central heating system. Luxury newly fitted white shower suite. Secure rear garden. Well worth viewing.
EPC - E-52.
- GROUND FLOOR
- OPEN ENTRANCE PORCH
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE 17'10 x 10'3 (5.44m x 3.12m)
- Feature mahogany fireplace with marble effect tiled inset and hearth.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 13'6 x 10'10 (4.11m x 3.30m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, 4 ring hob, underoven, overhead extractor hood, tiling.
- UTILITY ROOM
- Plumbed for washing machine.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 12'1 x 10'4 (3.68m x 3.15m)
- Built-in robes.
- BEDROOM 2 10'6 x 11'11 (3.20m x 3.63m)
- Built-in robes.
- BEDROOM 3 8'2 x 7'8 (2.49m x 2.34m)
- LUXURY SHOWER SUITE
- Feature double shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, wash hand basin, vanity unit, tiling, separate low flush w.c, chrome heated towel rail.
- Flagged to rear, fenced, housed oil fired boiler, pvc tank, outside light and tap, gravelled and plated area to front.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
66th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views