- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Three good bedrooms.
- Master bedroom ensuite shower room.
- Kitchen / dining space.
- Gas central heating.
- White bathroom suite.
- Off street carparking.
Tucked away within this quiet cul de sac just off the established and highly sought after Glen Road, this home is ideally located close to an excellent selection of schools, shops and transport links to include the wider motorway network and easy commuting distance to the City Centre. Three good bedrooms. Master bedroom with ensuite shower room. Living room with feature double doors. Kitchen open plan to family dining space. Gas heating system with an upgraded gas boiler. Upvc double glazing. White bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle. Off street carparking for two cars . Privately enclosed, well maintained, generous rear garden. EPC C73
- GROUND FLOOR
- Hardwood glass panelled front door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Laminated wood effect floor.
- LIVING ROOM 15'1 x 14'5 (4.60m x 4.39m)
- Laminated wood effect floor, storage cupboard, attractive fireplace, feature double doors to;
- KITCHEN / DINING
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, partially tiled walls, open plan to;
- SIZEABLE FAMILY DINING SPACE 17'4 x 9'10 (5.28m x 3.00m)
- Double glazed sliding door to privately enclosed rear garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Hotpress with storage.
- MASTER BEDROOM 1 10'5 x 10'10 (3.18m x 3.30m)
- Built-in mirrored slide robes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin with mixertaps, low flush w.c, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 2 11'6 x 11'3 (3.51m x 3.43m)
- Built-in mirrored slide robes.
- BEDROOM 3 8'9 X 6'1 (2.67m X 1.85m)
- Built-in robe.
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath with mixertaps, telephone hand shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixertaps, separate shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, tiled walls and floor, extractor fan.
- Privately enclosed rear garden, off street double parking space.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »