- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi-detached home
- 3 bedrooms
- Lounge with multi-fuel stove
- Kitchen with utility area
- Sun Room
- Bathroom with bath and separate walk-in shower
- Ground floor cloakroom
- uPVc double glazing
- Detached garage and electric car charging point
- Gardens to front and rear
- Tarmac driveway
Additional InformationThis nicely presented semi detached property would make an ideal starter home for first time buyers or those making the move from an apartment or terraced property. The property offers three bedrooms, a bathroom with bath and separate walk-in shower, a lounge with multi-fuel stove, a kitchen with utility area, dining room, sun room with vaulted ceiling, and a ground floor cloakroom. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating.
Externally the property boasts a detached garage, tarmac driveway with electric car charging port, enclosed garden to rear and small garden to the front in lawn enclosed by picket fencing. The beach is just a short walk from the property whilst Newtownards and Bangor are both easily accessible by car or public transport. The recently opened Eurospar has brought new investment to the area adding to the benefits of purchasing a property in this seaside location.
- uPVC double glazed door leading to wood floor.
- 4.55m x 3.68m (14' 11" x 12' 1")
Multi-fuel stove with polished stone mantle and tiled hearth. Wood effect laminate flooring, double panel radiator and T.V point. French doors to dining room.
- 4.29m x 2.9m (14' 1" x 9' 6")
At widest points. Range of high and low level units in a cream finish with wood effect roll edge worktops. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Stainless steel sink with half bowl. Stainless steel extractor fan. Pllumbed for washing machine and space for fridge freezer. Recessed spotlights.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.m x 2.69m (9' 10" x 8' 10")
Tiled floor and single panel radiator. Leads to;
- SUN ROOM:
- 4.24m x 3.18m (13' 11" x 10' 5")
Vaulted ceiling with two skylight windows and recessed spotlights. Double panel radiator and T.V. point. Double patio doors to rear.
- Wood floor, single panel radiator and extractor fan. Wash hand basin and wc.
- Roofspace access. Hotpress and smoke alarm.
- Fully tiled white four-piece suite comprising walk-in shower, bath, wash hand basin and wc. Recessed spotlights and chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.55m x 2.87m (14' 11" x 9' 5")
Wood effect laminate flooring and single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.m x 2.87m (9' 10" x 9' 5")
Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.38m x 2.74m (11' 1" x 9' 0")
At widest points. Single panel radiator, built-in storage cupboad and velux window.
- 5.66m x 3.38m (18' 7" x 11' 1")
Roller door. Light and power points.
- Tarmac drive to side with electric car charging port. Enclosed front garden in lawn and enclosed tarmac rear for low maintanence.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Millisle along Abbey Road turn left into Abbey Park. Follow the road and turn right into Abbey Court where number 12 is located on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »