- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A superb detached chalet bungalow
- Ideally positioned on the edge of the sought after hamlet of Loughries
- Convenient to Newtownards, Millisle, Donaghadee and Bangor towns
- Lounge with carved Pine fireplace and open fire
- Family room
- Upvc double glazed conservatory
- Handmade Oak kitchen with some integrated appliances and large island
- Large dining room off kitchen
- Five great sized bedrooms
- Bed 1 with walk in wardrobe and access to shower room
- Bed 2 with en suite shower room
- All the bedrooms on the first floor have access to large eaves storage
- Family bathroom on ground floor with Cream suite
- Deluxe shower room on first floor comprising modern White suite
- Detached matching garage, currently being used as a family recreation room, but can easily be changed back into garage space
- Fantastic gardens to front and rear laid out in manicured lawns, well stocked flowerbeds, entertainment sized paved patio, hedging and fencing
- Superb additional storage with a large timber shed, small workshop, store and large garden shed
- Extensive gravel driveway to front and side. Rear in additional tarmac parking area for a leisure boat, caravan or a vintage hobby tractor
Additional InformationIdeally located on the edge of the extremely popular Loughries hamlet, Simon Brien Residential take great pleasure in offering this deceptively spacious detached chalet bungalow to the open market. The subject property covers some 2,300 sq ft of bright living accommodation, which has been thoughtfully laid out and provides plenty of space, and we feel may be suitable for a growing family.
Externally the subject property rests on a level site with manicured gardens to the front and rear, offering superb outdoor space to enjoy all year round. Additionally there is a large detached garage, which is currently being utilised as a recreation room and has cavity wall insulation, the floor and roof space have been insulated, plastered walls and ceiling and has a very handy utility area. This space can easy be returned to a garage with minimal cost.
Further to the rear this fantastic country home offers more additional storage in the form of four, great sized, timber sheds, should the lucky new owners require the additional space.
Due to the many appealing features in which this property holds, its peaceful yet convenient countryside location, we as selling agents are expecting interest levels to be high. Please contact our Newtownards office on 02891 800700 to arrange your own private viewing appraisal at your earliest convenience.
- OPEN PORCH:
- Solid wooden front door and matching double glazed side lights to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Telephone point, cloaks cupboard, Fakro window, concealed hotpress with high efficiency water cylinder, uPVC double glazed door to side.
- 6.2m x 3.96m (20' 4" x 13' 0")
Feature fireplace with carved pine surround, cast iron inset, open fire, tiled hearth, glazed double doors to:
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.61m x 3.61m (11' 10" x 11' 10")
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY:
- 4.47m x 3.99m (14' 8" x 13' 1")
Ceramic tiled floor, uPVC double glazed French doors to rear garden.
- FITTED HAND MADE KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 8.76m x 3.61m (28' 9" x 11' 10")
1.5 tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, range of high and low level oak units, Formica roll edge work surfaces, 4 ring ceramic hob unit, built in oven, integrated microwave, plumbed for dish washer, plumbed for American style fridge freezer, island, concealed lighting, wall tiling, LED recessed spotlights, uPVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.19m x 3.68m (13' 9" x 12' 1")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: Separate fully tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, wall tiling.
- LARGE FAMILY BATHROOM:
- Cream suite comprising: panelled bath with mixer taps, telephone hand shower over bath, large separate fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, wall tiling.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.71m x 3.4m (12' 2" x 11' 2")
- Two Fakro windows, access to eaves storage.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.34m x 3.91m (14' 3" x 12' 10")
Dual aspect, Fakro window, countryside views, eaves access storage.
- WALK IN WARDROBE:
- 3.35m x 2.01m (11' 0" x 6' 7")
Fakro window, access to eaves storage. Door to:
- DELUXE SHOWER ROOM:
- Modern white suite comprising: Separate fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, push button WC, chrome towel radiator, LED recessed spotlights, extractor fan, Fakro window.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.32m x 3.53m (14' 2" x 11' 7")
Dual aspect, eaves access storage.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.86m x 2.95m (12' 8" x 9' 8")
Fakro window, access to eaves.
- DETACHED MATCHING GARAGE:
- 6.98m x 4.75m (22' 11" x 15' 7")
Currently being used as a recreation room. Up and over door, LED recessed spotlighting, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, Formica roll edge work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, oil fired boiler (pressurised system). Cavity wall, floor and roofspace all insulated, plastered walls and ceiling. Roofspace storage. Can easily be changed back into a garage. 2 uPVC double glazed windows to rear, uPVC double glazed pedestrian door, large double radiator.
- LARGE TIMBER SHED:
- 4.29m x 3.63m (14' 1" x 11' 11")
- 3.4m x 2.21m (11' 2" x 7' 3")
- SMALL STORE:
- 3.61m x 1.65m (11' 10" x 5' 5")
- GARDEN SHED:
- 3.07m x 2.97m (10' 1" x 9' 9")
- Garden to front and rear in manicured lawns, well stocked flowerbeds in plants, trees, edged with railway sleepers, outside tap, outside power point, fencing and hedging.
Extensive gravel driveway to front and side. Rear in tarmac parking area with vehicular access to the rear garden.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »