- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- First Floor Apartment In Popular Residential Area Off Sunningdale
- Convenient Location Near To Local Shops And Schools
- Private Parking Area And Garden To Front
- Two Bedrooms & One Reception
- Three Piece Bathroom Suite & Fitted Kitchen
- Economy 7 Heating / Communal Parking At Rear
- Keenly Priced To Allow For Some Upgrading
- Ideal Starter Property Or For Investment
Additional InformationThis well proportioned first floor apartment is situated in a mature residential area surrounded by detached and semi-detached properties. Situated in a block of only four apartments, 11C Ashdale Court has a small garden and parking area to the front as well as use of a common parking area at the rear. Internal accommodation is bright and well proportioned. Priced to allow for some modernisation, this property is ideal for someone looking to get on to the property ladder or for investment..
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood entrance door, stairs to first floor
- 5.11m x 3.1m (16' 9" x 10' 2")
Please note that the wall between the lounge and bedroom two has been partly removed but this will be relatively straight forward and inexpensive to replace.
- 4.06m x 1.88m (13' 4" x 6' 2")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, high and low level fitted cupboards, roll edged worktops, built-in electric under oven, 4 ring hob, part wall tiling, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.33m x 3.15m (10' 11" x 10' 4")
Economy 7 radiator
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.53m x 2.57m (11' 7" x 8' 5")
Built in robe, Economy 7 radiator
- Panelled bath, low flush WC, wash hand basin
- Front garden in lawn with parking area
Communal parking area to rear
Off Glendun Park
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »