- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Handsome detached country residence with detached double garage
- Spacious site extending to approximately 1 acre including a small paddock at the rear
- Four generous bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Stunning entrance hallway with attractive spindled staircase to the first floor landing area
- Drawing room with feature fireplace and attractive cast iron stove
- Open plan kitchen and dining area with double doors to the adjoining conservatory and double doors to the adjoining family room creating a live-in feel to the rear of the home
- A bespoke country style kitchen with feature cooking area and over mantle, an excellent range of high and low level units with space for a freestanding cooker
- Separate utility room with an adjoining cloak room with WC
- Spacious family room with attractive fireplace and double doors leading to the kitchen/dining room
- PVC double glazed conservatory leading from the kitchen/dining room
- PVC double glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating
- Spacious gardens laid out in lawns with mature hedging
- Shared laneway from the Chapel Road
A very attractive detached country home, wonderfully tucked away just off the Chapel Road and convenient by car to the main A26 for Belfast International Airport, Antrim, Belfast and Moira as well as Glenavy Village for local amenities. The property has a practical layout for modern living including a wonderful open plan kitchen and dining room with glazed double doors to the adjoining conservatory and glazed double doors to the family room. An elegant hallway with attractive spindled staircase creates a fantastic centre piece to the heart of the home with four generously proportioned bedrooms leading from a bright and spacious landing. The mature gardens have a feeling of privacy surrounding the property which is finished in neat lawns with a generous driveway and parking area leading to a detached double garage. A stunning interior presentation will immediately appeal to those who view.
From Glenavy Village, take Glen Road and proceed to Chapel. Turn right into Chapel Road. No. 11b is on a laneway on the left hand side. See For Sale sign
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »