- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached Chalet Bungalow with Detached Garage
- 5 Receptions/4 Bedrooms/Study/5 Bathrooms
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & External Doors
- Oil Fired Central Heating (Under-Floor to Ground Level)
- Pressurised Hot Water System
- Beam Vacuum System
- Excellent Order Both Internally & Externally
- Commanding Views to the Rear of Surrounding Countryside
- Superb detached chalet bungalow situated on a large mature private site in a picturesque rural location just a short distance from Limavady. This property is finished to an impressive, very high standard and is very well presented by the current owners. Having put much thought and effort into every detail, the owners have given this home a contemporary, yet very homely feel. The superb accommodation makes for an excellent family home with 5 reception rooms to include open plan kitchen/living and each individual bedroom benefiting from en-suite facilities. The beautiful garden surrounding the property offers outstanding views to the rear of surrounding countryside. We as the selling agents highly recommend inspection to appreciate everything this home has to offer.
- Leaving Limavady along the Ballyquinn Road towards Dungiven, continue for approximately 3 miles and take a left turn onto East Road. Continue along this road a short distance and number 11a is situated along a private lane on the right hand side.
- ACCOMMODATION TO INCLUDE:
- Tiled Entrance Porch:
- with telephone point, built-in cloaks, feature port-hole window, tiled flooring, double glazed doors through to:
- Family Room: 4.8 x 4.2 (15'8" x 13'9")
- with tiled flooring.
- Separate W.C.: 2.1 x 1.8 (6'10" x 5'10")
- with low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, tiled floor.
- Lounge: 5.2 x 4.3 (17'0" x 14'1")
- having Pine fireplace with cast iron inset and tiled hearth, wood effect laminate floor.
- Dining Room: 3.7 x 3.2 (12'1" x 10'5")
- with tiled flooring.
- Kitchen/Living: 7.2 x 4.3 (23'7" x 14'1")
- with a range of attractive modern eye and low level units, matching granite worktop, stainless steel sink unit, built-in range cooker, extractor fan with light, integrated microwave, space for American fridge/freezer, tiled flooring. Living area having alcove housing wood burning stove.
- Utility Room: 2.9 x 2.9 (9'6" x 9'6")
- with eye and low level units, matching worktop, stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for automatic washing machine, ducted for tumble dryer, tiled flooring.
- Sun Room: 3.4 x 2.9 (11'1" x 9'6")
- with PVC patio doors to rear garden, tiled flooring.
- Bedroom (1): 4.8 x 4.2 (15'8" x 13'9")
- with wall-to-wall mirrored slide-robe, wood effect laminate flooring. EN-SUITE: 2.6m x 1.2m having fully tiled flower cubicle with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., extractor fan, tiled flooring.
- Bedroom (2): 4.8 x 3.2 (15'8" x 10'5")
- with wood effect laminate flooring. EN-SUITE (wet room): 2.6m x 1.4m having fully tiled shower area with Thermostat shower, pedestal wash hand basin with vanity unit, low flush w.c., tiled flooring.
- 3/4 turn balustrade staircase to first floor
- with wood effect laminate flooring, feature Velux window.
- Bedroom (3): 4.7 x 4.3 (15'5" x 14'1")
- with wood effect laminate flooring, feature Velux windows. EN-SUITE BATHROOM: 4.0m x 3.0m with free-standing bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c. feature Velux window, tiled flooring.
- Bedroom (4): 4.8 x 4.3 (15'8" x 14'1")
- with wood effect laminate floor. EN-SUITE: 2.1m x 2.0m having PVC panelled shower cubicle with Thermostat shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c. feature heated towel rail, tiled flooring.
- Reading Reception Area with Velux Window
- Study (L-Shaped): 9.3 x 4.0 (30'6" x 13'1")
- with wood effect laminate flooring.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES:
- Extensive private garden laid in lawn surrounds property to front, side and rear. Enclosed by mature hedging and fencing. Having a range of attractive flower beds and decorative stoned beds laid around the garden. Beautiful summer house with internal seating housed in the garden. To the rear is an attractive circular pavia brick patio area and wooden decked area. Raised vegetable beds.
- Detached Garage: 7.0 x 6.0 (22'11" x 19'8")
- with roller door, power points and strip lighting, pedestrian side door and window.
- ANNUAL RATES:
- £1966.80 as at 25/01/20.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »