- Self Contained Hardstanding Yard
- Suitable For a Variety of Uses Subject to Planning
Additional InformationMaydown is only c.4 miles east of Derry City Centre on the main A2 road to Limavady/Coleraine which is now upgrading to a dual carriageway. The City Airport and Lisahally Port are minutes away from the subject lands. Derry is Northern Ireland’s second largest population centre outside the Greater Belfast area, and boasts an inner population of over 85,000 persons. It is situated approximately 73 miles north of Belfast and is served by a nearby regional airport and commercial seaport. Derry is a University City and also has a vibrant retail sector. The subject hardstanding yard extends to 3.79 acres and is a secured self contained site with access off Carrakeel Drive. The subject is suitable for a wide variety of uses subject to any necessary planning consents.
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »