- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- PROPERTY APPROACHED BY NEW CONCRETE LANE*
- Detached bungalow with amazing views across countryside to Strangford Lough and the Mournes
- Benefits of country living yet local shops and primary school within walking distance in Newtownards
- Living room, dining room and kitchen with extra living and dining space
- Utility room
- 4 Bedrooms
- Shower room
- Huge garage in basement extending to around 900 sq ft (83 sq m)
- Oil fired central heating
- U.P.V.C framed double glazing
- Approached by country lane
- Gravel driveway leading to parking area
- Gardens in lawns edged with granite kerbs
- Covered BBQ area and paved patio
- Property would be suitable for dependent relative to share, with their own separate access
With amazing views across countryside to Strangford Lough and beyond with the Mournes in the distance, you would not imagine this property sits at the very edge of Newtownards, just a few minutes from the town centre. Approached by a shared rural lane, it has all the benefits of the country including space, views and tranquility and the convenience of the town with local Spar supermarket and post office within walking distance.
The house is spacious with living room, kitchen with extra living and dining space, dining room, playroom, four bedrooms and two bath/shower rooms. There is also a utility room and a huge double garage in the basement that extends to 900 sq ft (83 sq m). The gardens are set out in lawn with gravel driveway and parking area. The house would be suitable for a dependent relative to share with their own separate access if required.
- Entrance Porch:
- Tiled floor
- Entrance Hall:
- Oak Flooring, Hotpress
- Living Room:
- 5.49m x 4.52m (18' 0" x 14' 10")
Brick fireplace with cast iron stove and tiled hearth, picture window and solid wooden flooring
- Kitchen/ Sitting Room:
- 7.52m x 4.22m (24' 8" x 13' 10")
Fully fitted kitchen with range of high and low level cupboards and drawers, double bowl sink unit, integrated larder style fridge, integrated dishwasher, integrated Britannia 5 ring gas hob with double electric oven, extractor canopy, part tiled walls, tiled floor, and sitting/dining area with timber laminate flooring
- Dining Room:
- 3.51m x 3.63m (11' 6" x 11' 11")
- Playroom/ Study:
- 3.2m x 1.75m (10' 6" x 5' 9")
- 3.66m x 2.54m (12' 0" x 8' 4")
Corner bath with hand held shower attachment, corner shower cubicle with electric shower, wash hand basin in vanity unit, W.C., towel rail radiator tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1:
- 4.42m x 2.9m (14' 6" x 9' 6")
Built in wardrobes with sliding mirror doors
- Bedroom 2:
- 3.66m x 2.77m (12' x 9' 1")
Built-in wardrobes with sliding mirror doors
- Bedroom 3:
- 5.03m x 3.28m (16' 6" (Max) x 10' 9")
- Bedroom 4:
- 3.28m x 2.87m (10' 9" x 9' 5")
Built in wardrobes with sliding mirror doors
- Shower Room:
- 2.13m x 1.85m (7' x 6' 1")
Tiled corner shower cubicle with electric shower, W.C., wash hand basin and tiled floor
- Utility Room:
- 3.1m x 3.15m (10' 2" x 10' 4")
Built-in kitchen units, tiled floor, tiled walls, sink unit and exterior door.
- Approached by country lane from the Movilla Road, the property is second on the left. There is a gravel driveway leading to parking area and around to the large double garage. The gardens are mainly in lawn with granite kerbing, shrub beds, stone wall, paved patio and covered BBQ area
- 9.14m x 9.14m (30'0" x 30'0")
Garage and basement storage area with double ceramic sinks, oil fired boiler and plumbed for washing machine
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »