- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Maple Shaker Style Kitchen
- Luxury Contemporary Modern Shower Room
- PVC Double Glazed Windows and Doors
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Multi Fuel Burning Stove
- Popular Convenient Location
- Driveway with Parking Forecourt
This spacious 4 Bedroom Semi-Detached family home enjoys a balanced internal living layout incorporating 3 seperate Receptions, Shaker fitted Kitchen and contemporary modern shower room. Positioned within close proximity to Newtownabbey's numerous amenities and realistically priced. An early viewing is highly recommended.
- Ground Floor
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Walnut effect laminate strip flooring.
- LOUNGE 18'2 x 11'6
- into bow window. Inglenook style fireplace with tiled hearth and multi fuel stove. Attractive quality walnut effect laminate strip flooring.
- OPEN PLAN FAMILY/ DINING ROOM 15'9 x 8'9
- Understairs storage cupboard. Exposed wooden flooring. Twin french doors into:
- LIVING ROOM 9'3 x 9'0
- Twin PVC double glazed french doors to rear garden. Attractive quality walnut effect laminate strip flooring.
- MODERN SHAKER STYLE KITCHEN 12'3 x 7'10
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level fitted shaker style units with contrasting work surfaces. Glass display cabinets. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated stainless steel oven with ceramic hob. Overhead extractor fan housed in stainless steel canopy. Integrated fridge/ freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Stable door to rear garden.
- First Floor
- BEDROOM 1 11'8 x 10'6
- Built in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM 2 13'6 x 8'4
- Built in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM 3 10'2 x 6'3
- BEDROOM 4 8'10 x 6'6
- CONTEMPORARY RECENTLY INSTALLED MODERN SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising wall hung hi gloss vanity unit with mono block tap, button flush w.c. and large walk in open shower enclosure. PVC panelled ceiling. Low voltage lighting.
- Neat well maintained garden in lawn screened by mature shrubs and trees.
Driveway providing ample parking to front and side suitable for a number of vehicles.
Neat enclosed garden to rear with part paved patio and part lawned area.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »