- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Bungalow with Integral Garage
- 4 Bedrooms / 4 Reception Rooms / Kitchen
- Rurally Appointed Location
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Large Gardens front and back
- Impressive detached bungalow situated on a large rural site. This home benefits from fantastic views of the surrounding countryside and offers peaceful, countryside living. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all this home has to offer. Viewing is by appointment only with the undersigned agent.
- Approaching Greysteel from Limavady take the Dunlade Road on the left hand side. Proceed along this road for approximately 3 miles and No. 119 is situated up a short lane on the left hand side.
- Ground Floor Accommodation:
- Laminate flooring. Built in cloaks.
- Lounge: 4.3 x 3.3 (14'1" x 10'9")
- Cast iron fireplace with cast iron inset and tiled hearth. Laminate flooring.
- Kitchen: 4.9 x 3.3 (16'0" x 10'9")
- Fitted with a range of eye and low level units and matching worktop. Under unit lighting. Stainless steel sink unit. Built in hob and oven. Built in fridge. Corner display unit. Pelmet over window. Tiled flooring. Opening through to dining room.
- Dining Room: 5.3 x 3.9 (17'4" x 12'9")
- Tiled flooring. Double doors to back garden.
- Utility Room: 4.1 x 1.6 (13'5" x 5'2")
- Fitted with a range of eye and low level units and matching worktop. Stainless steel sink unit. Tiled around units. Plumbed for automatic dishwasher. Ducted for tumble dryer. Tiled flooring.
- Family Room: 5.3 x 3.9 (17'4" x 12'9")
- Pine fireplace with tiled hearth. Laminate flooring. Pine ceiling.
- Study: 3.9 x 3.3 (12'9" x 10'9")
- Laminate floor. Double glazed doors through to lounge.
- Bedroom 1: 3.5 x 3.3 (11'5" x 10'9")
- Laminate flooring. Built in mirrored slide robes.
- En-suite: 2.0 x 1.7 (6'6" x 5'6")
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower. Low Flush W.C. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 2: 3.9 x 3.2 (12'9" x 10'5")
- Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 3: 3.4 x 3.1 (11'1" x 10'2")
- Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 4: 3.8 x 3.1 (12'5" x 10'2")
- Laminate flooring.
- Bathroom: 3.2 x 2.4 (10'5" x 7'10")
- Consisting of white bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush W.C. Fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower. Extractor fan. Tiled flooring. Part tiled walls.
- Integral Garage: 10.2 x 5.2 (33'5" x 17'0")
- Roller door. Power points and strip lighting.
- Exterior Features:
- Large wraparound garden to the front and side of the property laid in lawn. Large concrete front yard with parking for a number of cars. Back garden laid in lawn. Raised decked seating area at the rear of the house. Two sheds at the rear of the property.
- Shed 1: 12.1 x 4.5 (39'8" x 14'9")
- Shed 2: 5.5 x 4.5 (18'0" x 14'9")
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »