This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Superb Detached Chalet Bungalow
- Excellent decorative order throughout
- Spacious family accommodation
- Situated on a mature extensive site
- uPVC double glazing, wooden frames in Sun Room
- uPVC guttering and facisa
- Oil fired central heating
- Solar Panels
- Security Alarms
- EPC - TBC
- This beautifully presented detached chalet bungalow offers well apportioned living accommodation and is immaculately presented throughout. Situated on a choice mature site on the outskirts of Coleraine this family home is within close proximity to schools, shops, town centre & all other local amenities and is sure to attract a high level of interest. Viewing comes highly recommended by the selling agent.
- Ground Floor - Entrance Porch:
- With tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall:
- With tiled floor and cloaks.
- Lounge: 4.93m x 4.85m (16'2 x 15'11)
- With feature bay window, Donegal stone feature fireplace and hearth with recessed shelving, pipe for gas fire and recessed lighting.
- Shower Room:
- With fully tiled walk-in mains shower cubicle, wash hand basin with tiled splash back and WC.
- Bedroom 4/Study: 3.40m x 3.12m (11'2 x 10'3)
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 10.34m x 4.24m (33'11 x 13'11)
- Fully fitted with range of eye and low level units with under lighting, half tiled around granite worktops, feature glass display units, double drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, oil range, extractor fan, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, tiled floor, split level leading to -:
- Sun Room: 5.61m x 3.94m (18'5 x 12'11)
- With wood burning stove with feature slate wall and raised slate hearth, pine strip ceiling with recessed lighting and beam ceiling, underfloor heating and french doors leading to rear.
- Utility Room: 2.79m x 2.49m (9'2 x 8'2)
- With range of low level units, plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer.
- Garage/Office: 3.35m x 2.74m (11'0 x 9'0)
- Converted into office with wood burning stove.
- Store Room: 2.95m x 2.72m (9'8 x 8'11)
- First Floor - Landing:
- With walk-in hotpress and access to floored roofspace via Slingsby style ladder.
- Master Bedroom: 4.45m x 4.01m (14'7 x 13'2)
With built-in wardrobe and overhead storage. Walk-in ensuite with fully tiled walk-in power shower cubicle with extra large shower tray, twin vanity units with wash hand basins and stainless steel mixer taps, chrome heated towel rail and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2: 4.24m x 3.40m (13'11 x 11'2)
- (to widest points)
With walk-in playroom and built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3: 3.58m x 2.72m (11'9 x 8'11)
- With wood panelled wall and ceiling, storage into eaves.
- With bath, wash hand basin, WC, tiled walls and half panelled walls, panelled ceiling and tiled floor.
- Property approached via tarmac driveway with garden to front laid in lawn and dotted by mature trees. Fully enclosed tiered gardens to rear laid in lawn and surrounded by conifers and various shrubs and trees. Feature raised rockery area and extensive patio area with built-in BBQ and sheltered clothes line. Further raised patio with area laid in stones and feature waterfall. Garden shed with power points, log storage area. Outside tap and security lighting to front and back.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »