- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended Luxury Semi Detached Villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Extended Fitted Kitchen
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- 2nd Shower Room
- Extensively Refurbished
- Most Convenient Location
Additional InformationStunning Semi Detached Villa Extended and Modernised to the Highest Standard
Holding a prime position within this ever popular location affording superb views over Woodvale Tennis and Bowling Club grounds to Blackmountain this stunning extended semi detached villa will have immediate appeal. The richly appointed interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms to include extended living room, extended luxury fitted kitchen incorporating double oven and hob, integrated fridge/freezer with dining area and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, oil fired central heating and has benefited from a range of improvement works over the years. A second disabled shower unit has been added to bedroom 3.
Private gardens with excellent south facing rear adds the finishing touches to a home which will not disappoint.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Lounge 3.80 x 4.69 (12'6" x 15'5")
- Into bay, double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, attractive fireplace.
- Extended Living Room 4.18 x 4.89 (13'9" x 16'1")
- 2 Double panelled radiators, attractive fireplace.
- Additional Living Room Shot
- Additional Living Room Shot
- Extended Kitchen 5.28 x 2.91 (17'4" x 9'7")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in double oven and hob, canopy extractor fan, integrated fridge/freezer, plumbed for washing machine, breakfast bar, double panelled radiator, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, under stairs cloaks, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- Additional Kitchen Shot
- First Floor
- Bedroom 2.79 x 2.77 (9'2" x 9'1")
- Disabled shower, electric shower, wood laminate floor, panelled radiator, pvc panelled walls.
- Classic white suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, fully tiled walls, panelled radiator, hot press/copper cylinder.
Separate low flush wc, half tiled walls.
- Bedroom 3.66 x 3.21 (12'0" x 10'6")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 4.65 x 5.23 (15'3" x 17'2")
- Into bay, double panelled radiator.
- Roof Space
- Slingsby type ladder, insulated.
- Gardens front and south facing rear in lawn and brick paved patio, oil fired central heating boiler, oil tank, outside light and tap.
- Additional Outside Shot
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »