- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Mid terrace house
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- UPVC DG and OFCH
- Quiet residential area
Three bedroom mid terrace house, garage, front garden and enclosed rear yard in Lettercreeve, a quiet residential area in Ballee, off the Antrim Road. The property would benefit from some modernisation but it offers spacious and flexible living accommodation, good outdoor space and a garage and will appeal to first time buyers, young families or investors. Well located for access to the town centre amenities and quickly onto the A26 with routes north and south.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, WC, lounge, dining room and kitchen then three bedrooms and shower room on the first floor. The property would benefit from modernisation but does have an oil fired central heating system and UPVC double glazing. Garage, front garden and enclosed rear yard.
- UPVC front door, walk-in storage cupboard and vinyl flooring.
- Dining room 3.9m x 2.55m (12'10" x 8'4")
- Second reception room with bay window.
- Living room 3.65m x 3.6m (12'0" x 11'10")
- Spacious living room with mahogany fireplace, tiled surround and hearth and electric fire. Vinyl flooring.
- Kitchen 3.6m x 2.4m (11'10" x 7'10")
- Good range of floor and eye level high gloss kitchen units. Single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Space for cooker and fridge / freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. UPVC rear door.
- WC 1.6m x 0.9m (5'3" x 2'11")
- WC and wash hand basin. Vinyl flooring.
- First floor
- Stairs to first floor landing. Access to roofspace.
- Shower room 2.6m x 1.7m (8'6" x 5'7")
- WC, pedestal wash hand basin and shower cubicle with electric shower. Vinyl flooring and UPVC clad walls.
- Bedroom 1 3m x 2.75m (9'10" x 9'0")
- Bedroom with built in wardrobe and fitted desk furniture. Laminate strip wood flooring.
- Bedroom 2 3.65m x 3m (12'0" x 9'10")
- Double bedroom with built in and fitted wardrobes. Laminate strip wood flooring.
- Bedroom 3 3.95m x 2.6m (13'0" x 8'6")
- Double bedroom with laminate strip wood flooring.
- Garage 5.32m x 2.8m (17'5" x 9'2")
- Single garage with roller shutter door and houses oil boiler.
- Off street parking for one car in front of garage. Front garden in tarmac and raised flowerbeds.
- Enclosed rear garden. Paved. Oil tank.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »