- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Three bedrooms.
- Living room .
- Kitchen open to dining area.
- Luxury bathroom suite.
- Upvc double glazing.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Off road carparking.
- Good sized rear garden.
Positioned within this hugely popular and sought-after residential location just off the Stewartstown Road and within walking distance to transport links including the Glider as well as proximity to schooling, shops and lots of nearby amenities, this beautiful semi-detached home is not to be missed! Three bedrooms. Living room with feature double doors to Kitchen open plan to dining space. Luxury white bathroom suite on first floor with beautiful tiling. Upvc double glazing. Oil fired central heating system. Off road car-parking for two cars. Privately enclosed, good sized rear garden and decking. Chain free. Early viewing comes highly recommended in order to avoid disappointment. EPC D60
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Laminated wood effect floor.
- LIVING ROOM 15'10 x 11'9 (4.83m x 3.58m)
- Laminated wood effect floor, storage cupboard, feature double doors to;
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 14'10 x 10'3 (4.52m x 3.12m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink unit, built-in 4 ring hob and underoven, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated fridge and freezer, plumbed for washing machine, partially tiled walls, open plan to dining space, Upvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Hotpress with storage.
- MASTER BEDROOM 1 11'3 x 8'5 (3.43m x 2.57m)
- Built-in slide robes.
- BEDROOM 2 12'1 x 8'5 (3.68m x 2.57m)
- BEDROOM 3 8'5 x 6'1 (2.57m x 1.85m)
- LUXURY WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath with mixertaps, electric shower unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixertaps, beautiful tiled floor and partially tiled walls.
- Privately enclosed rear garden, additional raised decking and patio, side area, tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »