- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Superb Detached Extended Family Home Set Along Tree Lined Park On Mature And Private Landscaped Site
- Gracious part Panelled Reception Hall With Wood Strip Floor, Cloakroom and separate WC
- Formal Drawing Room With Bay Window, Carved Mahogany Period Fireplace
- Formal Dining Room With Bay Window, Attractive Painted Fireplace
- Family Room (currently used as Study with built in bookcases and storage)
- Magnificent Open Plan Kitchen With Hand Crafted Painted High And Low Level Units, Including Large Central Island Unit, Full Range Of Built In Appliances And Traditional Style Walk In Pantry
- Open Plan Dining And Living Room With Wood Burning Stove With Brick Recess And Floor To Ceiling Windows And 2 Sets Of French Doors Opening Onto Large Slate Patio And Private Landscaped Rear Garden
- Rear Hallway with Fully Fitted Utility Room and Separate Boot Room
- Gym With Double Doors Leading To Rear Garden
- 4 Well Proportioned First Four Bedrooms To Include Master Bedroom With Fitted Dressing Room And Luxury Ensuite Shower Room
- Luxury Fully Marble Tiled Family Bathroom With Fully Tiled Shower Cubicle And Feature Slipper Bath
- Gas Fired Central Heating (Underfloor To Ground Floor), Double Glazed Windows
- Modern Control 4 Home Automation System Which Controls TV, Lights & Music (In-Built Ceiling Speakers)
- Property Was Extended & Fully Renovated In 2008 To Include Re-Wiring, Re-Plumbing & Re-Insulation
- Integral Garage
- Double Electric Entrance Gates Leading To Ample Parking And Turning Area, Front Boundary Hedging And Trees Providing Privacy, Boundry Wall & Railing
- Well Maintained Landscaped Rear Gardens In Lawns To Include, Circular Lawned Area, BBQ Area, Large Slate Patio Area, Raised Flower Beds, Built In Trampoline And Play Area, Array Of Trees And Shrubs And Cherry Blossom Trees
Additional InformationThis stunning family home of exceptional scale and character was renovated and extended by the current owners providing accommodation suited to the growing family and has been finished to the highest of standards throughout retaining many period features yet providing everything demanded for modern day family living.
Externally beyond the double entrance gates and private front boundary there is ample driveway parking to the front and leading to the integral garage and to the rear stunning landscaped gardens with lawns, bbq area, extensive patio area, play area, and a variety of trees, shrubs, flower beds
All Leading schools are close to hand as is the bustling Lisburn Road with its variety of shops, cafes, and restaurants whilst Belfast city centre can be easily accessed by car or public transport. For those seeking an immaculately presented family home providing both modern requirements and period features in this most sought after area internal viewing is essential.
- Hardwood front door with glazed side panels leading to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Inner glazed door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid wooden floor. Corniced ceiling. Half panelled walls.
- Built-in cupboards.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush WC. Half panelled walls. Corniced ceiling.
- Storage cupboard understairs.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.35m x 4.09m (20' 10" x 13' 5")
Solid wooden floor. Half panelled walls. Corniced ceiling. Mahogany carved fireplace with cast iron tiled inset, slate hearth and open gas fire inset.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.72m x 4.09m (15' 6" x 13' 5")
Solid wooden floor. Corniced ceiling. Painted fireplace with cast iron inset, piped for gas fire, slate hearth.
- FAMILY ROOM / STUDY:
- 3.66m x 3.45m (12' 0" x 11' 4")
Solid wooden floor. Corniced ceiling. Built-in bookcase and shelving. Double doors with shutters leading to:
- MAGNIFICENT OPEN PLAN LIVING / KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 9.86m x 5.89m (32' 4" x 19' 4")
Hand crafted painted high and low level units with glazed display cabinets. Large central island unit and breakfast area. Polished granite work surfaces. Large inset sink with mixer taps and boiler water tap. Integrated appliances including; 'Miele' oven, microwave, and dishwasher. 5 ring stainless steel gas hob with extractor fan above. American style fridge/freezer. Open shelving and wine rack. Natural Jerusalem limestone tiled floor.
Living / Dining - Natural Jerusalem limestone tiled floor. and two sets of French doors to extensive slate patio area and enclosed rear garden. Wood-burning stove with brick recess, book shelving and cupboards.
- TRADITIONAL STYLE PANTRY:
- 2.21m x 1.65m (7' 3" x 5' 5")
Low level units. Fitted shelving. Wine fridge. Natural Jerusalem limestone tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 4.52m x 1.65m (14' 10" x 5' 5")
Full range of high and low level units with formica work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Partially tiled walls. Plumbed for washing machine and vented tumble dryer. Natural Jerusalem limestone tiled floor.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- 3.96m x 30.m (13' 0" x 98' 5")
Oak solid floor. Double doors to gardens.
- BOOT ROOM:
- Storage cupboard. Ceramic tiled floor. Panelled walls. Hanging space.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.03m x 3.91m (16' 6" x 12' 10")
Roller door. Access to roof space with storage. Gas fired boiler.
- Staircase to with half panelled walls to:
- Corniced ceiling. Access to roof space. Feature leaded glass window. Walk-in linen cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.86m x 3.66m (12' 8" x 12' 0")
Half panelled walls. Corniced ceiling. Attractive cast iron fireplace with tiled inset.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- Fitted with wardrobes and drawers.
- FULLY TILED LUXURY SHOWER ROOM:
- Vanity unit. Low flush WC. Double shower cubicle with drencher shower head. Jura limestone tiling.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.75m x 3.66m (15' 7" x 12' 0")
Wood strip floor. Corniced ceiling.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.66m x 2.97m (12' 0" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.53m x 3.51m (11' 7" x 11' 6")
Wood strip floor. Corniced ceiling.
- FULLY TILED LUXURY FAMILY BATHROOM:
- Feature slipper bath. Vanity unit. Fully tiled shower cubicle. Low flush WC. Chrome towel radiator. Corniced ceiling. White marble tiling.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Double electric entrance gates leading to front parking and turning area, trees, shrubs and boundary wall, and railings. Delightful, private enclosed landscaped rear garden with extensive slate patio area, separate bbq / sitting area, sunken trampoline and play area. Circular lawn area. Cobbled pathways. Variety of trees and shrubs, and raised stone flowerbeds, and box hedging. Greenhouse.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »