- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Extended red brick semi detached.
- Three good bedrooms.
- Two separate reception rooms.
- Fitted kitchen.
- Upvc double glazing.
- Oil fired central heating.
An extraordinary, extended red brick semi detached home positioned with extensive, privately enclosed gardens that is rarely seen. Superbly positioned in proximity to a wide selection of schools, shops and transport links to include the Glider and Kennedy Centre / Sainsburys / Lidl / Asda. Three good sized bedrooms. Two separate reception rooms to include a beautiful sunroom overlooking extensive gardens. Fitted kitchen open plan to family dining space. Family bathroom on first floor. Upvc double glazing. Oil fired central heating. Pvc eaves, fascia and guttering. Large garage facility. Off road carparking. A magnificent home offering well appointed living space couple with this highly desirable residential location, we have no hesitation in recommending an early viewing to avoid disappointment. EPC E49
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- Wooden effect strip floor, storage understairs.
- LIVING ROOM 22'4 x 8'9 (6.81m x 2.67m)
- Bay window, cornicing, attractive fireplace, feature double doors to;
- LUXURY KITCHEN / DINING 17'0 x 14'9 (5.18m x 4.50m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, built-in 4 ring hob and underoven, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, beautiful partially tiled walls, beautiful tiled floor, open plan to generous family dining space.
- Beautiful tiled floor, spotlights, Upvc double glazed sliding patio door to extensive feature gardens.
- FIRST FLOOR
- MASTER BEDROOM 1 15'9 x 7'0 (4.80m x 2.13m)
- Shower cubicle with electric shower unit, wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM 2 18'0 x 7'0 (5.49m x 2.13m)
- BEDROOM 3 11'2 x 8'7 (3.40m x 2.62m)
- Corner bath with mixertaps, telephone hand shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixertaps, extractor fan, tiled walls.
- Extensive, privately enclosed rear gardens. Off street carparking to;
- DETACHED GARAGE 20'0 x 12'7 (6.10m x 3.84m)
- Oil fired boiler, Up and over door, light and power, pedestrian door.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
28th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »