- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb First Floor Apartment
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Bright Spacious Lounge with Mature Outlook and Access to Private Balcony
- Separate Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen with Casual Dining Area
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating - Worcester Boiler installed in 2018
- Double Glazing
- Large Balcony Ideal for Barbecue and Outdoor Entertaining with Southerly Aspect
- Offering Ease of Access for the City Commuter
- Close to Local Shops and Schools
- Internal Inspection Essential
Additional InformationThis superb first floor apartment is located in a prime residential location just off the Gilnahirk Road. As one of East Belfast's most desirable areas it is ideally situated close to local shops, schools and Belfast city centre is also easily accessible via both car and bus. Beautifully presented throughout, the accommodation is both bright and spacious and comprises, in brief, excellent large lounge with mature outlook and access to balcony, separate fully fitted kitchen with casual dining area, two good sized bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite.
With broad market appeal to the first time buyer, retired couple or investor alike, demand will undoubtedly be high and thus early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- COMMUNAL FRONT DOOR:
- Stairs to first floor, hardwood front door to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Solid Oak wooden floor, cloaks area and generous storage cupboard, access to roofspace via Slingsby type ladder, intercom system.
- LIVING / DINING ROOM:
- 7.47m x 3.71m (24' 6" x 12' 2")
at widest points
Solid oak wooden floor, double glazed hardwood French doors to balcony.
- 3.84m x 2.39m (12' 7" x 7' 10")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, built-in oven, four ring gas hob, stainless steel splashback and extractor fan, built-in wine rack, built-in breakfast bar, low voltage spotlights, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, Heather Brown tiled floor, concealed built-in Worcester gas fired boiler approximately one year old.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.22m x 3.05m (13' 10" x 10' 0")
at widest points
Outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.92m x 2.79m (9' 7" x 9' 2")
Outlook to front.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, built-in shower unit, shower screen, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- TIMBER DECKED BALCONY:
- Timber decked balcony with south westerly aspect, ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining.
- Partly floored, light, excellent amount of storage space.
Travelling up the Gilnahirk Road, 117A is located at the mini roundabout at the garage.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »