- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Seventh Floor Apartment
- Superb Views Across the City Centre
- Open Plan Lounge/Dining Room with Balcony
- Fully Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms with Master Incorporating En Suite Shower Room
- Balcony with Excellent Views across to Antrim Hills
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Secure Residents' Ground Floor Car Parking
- Residents' Gymnasium
- Doorstep Convenience to Belfast Shops and Restaurants
Additional InformationVictoria Place enjoys an excellent location within the heart of Belfast. The vibrant city centre is on your doorstep and the main shopping centre is easily accessible on foot. There is secure ground floor parking and residents have access to Victoria Place gym within this excellent apartment complex.
This seventh floor apartment boasts fantastic views across the city to Antrim Hills and has been well maintained throughout. The property comprises of two well proportioned bedrooms with master incorporating en suite shower room. The modern stylish living environment is open plan with access to a balcony.
Truly a most impressive city centre apartment which will have particular appeal to both investors and professionals alike.
- Stairs and lift to seventh floor.
- Oak wooden door.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Polished porcelain tiled floor, large built-in storage cupboard with gas fired boiler, low voltage spotlight.
- KITCHEN / LIVING / DINING AREA:
- 7.19m x 5.74m (23' 7" x 18' 10")
L-shaped at widest points
Dual aspect windows, modern kitchen with range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, integrated fridge, freezer, built-in oven, four ring gas hob, stainless steel splashback and extractor fan, frosted glazed display unit, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlight, open to dining and living space, oak laminate wooden floor, wall mounted electric fire, excellent views across Belfast to Antrim Hills beyond, uPVC double glazed sliding door to balcony.
- Excellent views across Belfast to the Antrim Hills.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.35m x 3.2m (11' 0" x 10' 6")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, tiled splashback, built-in shower cubicle with chrome shower unit, tiled splashback, ceramic tiled floor, excellent views across Belfast to Antrim Hills.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.53m x 2.82m (11' 7" x 9' 3")
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, panelled bath, shower screen, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, alcove display with marble stone work surfaces and mirror recess.
- Private allocated car parking space.
Travelling into Belfast along Great Victoria Street turn left into Wellwood Street. Victoria Place is the apartment development on Wellwood Street.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
93rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »