- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Fabulous Semi Detached Villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- Newly Fitted Modern Kitchen
- Contemporary White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPvc Double Glazing
- Off Street Car Parking
- Most Convenient Location- Close to Local Amenities
Additional InformationExtended and Extensively Modernised Semi Detached Villa in Most Convenient Location
A unique opportunity to purchase a luxuriously appointed semi detached villa situated within this most popular section of Twaddell Avenue. The richly appointed interior comprises 3 bedrooms, lounge, modern newly fitted kitchen and contemporary white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers gas central heating, uPvc double glazed windows and benefits from a programme of modernisation works to include re-wiring and new damp proof course. Presented to the highest standard and holding a level site with off street car parking and rear garden in lawn and paving and presented to the highest standard this property offers little or no work for the new owner.
Internal inspection strongly recommended.
- Open Entrance Porch
- Enclosed Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, wood laminate floor.
- Lounge 4.54 x 3.53 (14'11" x 11'7")
- Wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 2.91 x 2.78 (9'7" x 9'1")
- Stainless steel sink unit, excellent range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in under oven and ceramic hob, plumbed for washing machine, integrated fridge/freezer, radiator, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Inner Hall
- Radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Contemporary white suite comprising panelled bath, thermostatically controlled shower, telephone hand shower, towel radiator, vanity unit, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, pvc ceiling.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 2.91 x 3.66 (9'7" x 12'0")
- Panelled radiator, built-in cupboard.
- Bedroom 3.52 x 2.44 (11'7" x 8'0")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.03 x 2.53 (6'8" x 8'4")
- Range of built-in slide robes, panelled radiator.
- Front garden in lawn and flowerbeds, private enclosed rear garden in lawn and flowerbeds, paved area, driveway, double gates.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
44th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »