- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Tastefully modernised mid terrace home
- 2 bedrooms
- Kitchen with casual dining area
- Modern bathroom
- uPVC double glazing & oil fired central heating
- Generous garden to rear with paved patio
Additional Information"Good things come in small packages ..", or so the saying goes, and that might be a fitting description for this beautiful mid terraced home.
The property was extensively renovated and modernised in recent times and is presented to a high standard throughout with many attractive architectural features and details. It offers a lounge with feature mock fireplace and real wood flooring, a modern fitted kitchen with casual dining area, also with real wood flooring, a beautiful part tiled bathroom with "P" bath and 2 first floor bedrooms. Details such as reclaimed internal doors, brass door furniture, and cast iron fireplace add real character and charm to the home but always balanced with modern conveniences such as oil fired central heating, uPVC double glazing and updated electrics.
Part of the appeal of this home is the outside space including a generous garden to the rear which is currently in lawn but would make an excellent vegetable garden for the right buyer and a paved patio/sun terrace. There are also views of the historic "Grey Abbey" which sits directly behind this property. Greyabbey provides a good range of basic amenities, cafés and restaurants whilst Newtownards is just 7 miles to the North. We recommend an internal viewing through Grant Estate Agents at your earliest convenience so contact us on 028 91 828 100.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Access to understair storage. Single panel radiator and smoke alarm. Internet point.
- 2.69m x 3.15m (8' 10" x 10' 4")
At widest points. Open feature fireplace with cast iron surround, wooden mantle and tiled hearth. Real wood flooring. T.V and Phone points.
- 2.74m x 4.98m (9' 0" x 16' 4")
At widest points. Range of high and low level units in a cream finish with under pelmet lighting. Integrated oven and hob with matching extractor fan. Integrated fridge-freezer and stainless steel sink with half bowl. Part tiled walls. Double panelled radiator. Access to rear.
- Access to roofspace. Smoke alarm and single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.1m x 3.18m (10' 2" x 10' 5")
At widest points. Built in sliding door wardrobe. Double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.36m x 3.15m (7' 9" x 10' 4")
Double panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising P-shape bath with hand shower and glass screen. Pedestal wash hand basin and W.C. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Double panelled radiator.
- Enclosed paved yard to rear with bins access, uPVC oil tank and oil fired boiler. Generous garden beyond in lawn with mature hedges and wooden shed backing onto the historic "Grey Abbey".
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling into Greyabbey from Newtownards along the coast road turn left at the mini roundabout towards the "Grey Abbey" where number 117 is located on the right.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
31st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »