This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
Additional InformationThis two bedroom terraced property will appeal to the investment market and first time buyers alike.
The property is in need of some modernisation and would benefit from redecoration. There is oil central heating and pvc windows. The location of the house is ideal for finding tenants, being situated close to all the motor way links, Royal Victoria Hospital and walking distance to the City Hospital.
- The property briefly comprises of: lounge; kitchen to the rear; two first floor bedrooms and a main bathroom. To the rear of the property there is a yard and a small garden to the front. The property has oil central heating.
- Lounge 6.44 x 3.77 (21'1" x 12'4")
- Laminate flooring
- Kitchen 3.46 x 2.27 (11'4" x 7'5")
- Tiled flooring; Range of high and low level units; electric hob and oven
- Master Bedroom 2.79 x 2.68 (9'1" x 8'9")
- 2nd Bedroom 2.59 x 2.12 (8'5" x 6'11")
- Bathroom 2.54 x 1.56 (8'3" x 5'1")
- Vinyl flooring; three piece white bathroom suite with electric shower over the bath
- Small front garden and a yard to the rear
- GENERAL INFORMATION
- IMPORTANT NOTICE
These particulars are intended only as general guidance. The Company therefore gives notice that none of the material issued or visual depictions of any kind made on behalf of the Company can be relied upon as accurately describing any of the Specified Matters prescribed by any Order made under the Property Misdescriptions Act 1991. Nor do they constitute a contract, part of a contract or a warranty. Floor plan is for illustrative purposes only. Measurements are approximate and not to scale
EPC Rating E39
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 8 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views