117-122 Sliabh Carran,
Ennis Road, Gort, Galway
3 Bed Semi-detached House
Contact the Agent
Property Partners Emma Gill (Galway)
PSR Licence: 002591
- The internal design is both clever and functional with a modern, open plan layout maximising the reception area (kitchen/diner/living rooms) in all three house types. Each of the bedrooms are cleverly proportioned with the three bed semi-detached homes featuring master-ensuites while the bungalows boast a clever storage room/walk-in wardrobe adjoining the main bathroom. The wonderful sense of space in these homes will be augmented by the natural light that will flood in through large and cleverly located windows together with glass paneled doors throughout. PEACE OF MIND Homebond Guarantee - All Houses are subject to a system of checks and inspections before completion and handover covered by a 10-year Homebond Structural Latent Defects Insurance. HELP TO BUY GRANT AVAILABLE All houses are eligible for HELP TO BUY SCHEME (HTB) for First Time Buyers. Information about HTB Scheme can be found at; www.revenue.ie/en/property/help-to-buy-incentive/index.aspx FIRST HOME SCHEME All houses are eligible for the FIRST HOME SCHEME. Information about HTB Scheme can be found at www.firsthomescheme.ie
Property Partners Emma Gill, in conjunction with Hennelly Auctioneers, is pleased to bring to market this exciting new 9-unit development.
Located in the highly desirable west of Ireland commuter town of Gort, this development is currently the only new development in Gort.
Boasting innovative design, this exciting new development is comprised of a mix of three imaginatively laid out house types - all of which come with the highly desirable A rating making it both energy efficient while also being eligible for Green Finance. Furthermore, this development also qualifies for the Help to Buy and First Home Schemes.
Constructed by the reputable De Courcy Developments & Greenvision Homes, these state-of-the-art new homes are being sold off plans. The selling agents anticipate high demand for this unique development.
The nine properties within this development comprise six semi-detached, two storey properties on one side and pretty terrace of three bungalows sitting opposite. With its uber-contemporary design, this development represents a bold architectural statement that sits in sympathy with its surroundings.
These units would make an ideal starter home for a couple or a young family. The bungalows are suitable for similar but would also be perfect for the more mature house hunter looking to downsize in a great location that is convenient to all local amenities and services.
- Architecturally designed house
- High quality low maintenance façade
- Aluminum fascia and soffits.
- Painted propriety finish.
Window & Doors
- High Performance low energy double glazed windows.
- High performance low energy doors with multi point locking systems
- Walls and ceilings painted throughout and finished with emulsion paint
- Woodwork and joinery finished with satin oil paint
Internal Doors & Ironmongery
- Quality painted 'shaker' internal doors with stylish chrome door handles
- Contemporary 6 inch/150mm skirting & 4 inch/100mm architrave
Bathrooms & Ensuite
- Bathrooms and ensuite are fitted with stylish sanitaryware and designed around contemporary fresh
lines to offer excellent quality throughout.
- All bathrooms have a painted finish with feature tilling.
- Pressurised hot water system for baths and showers.
Kitchen & Utility
- Stylish and elegant kitchens from Regan kitchens with a number of colours available.
- Highly efficient heat recovery ventilation system designed to provide tempered filtered fresh air to the house all year round, reducing energy consumption and providing superior internal air quality and comfort.
- Generous electrical specification.
- The development will be serviced by fibre broadband
All homes will be ready for connection for TV & telephone.
- Provision for electric car charging point.
Insulation & Airtightness
- Superior levels of insulated walls, floors and attic reduce heat losses, ensure lower energy consumption, and guarantee more cosy living.
- All houses constructed to provide a high level of air tightness to a standard in excess of the building regulations
- Air to water heat pump system providing on demand domestic hot water and energy efficient heating.
- Underfloor heating on the ground floor.
- Contemporary wall mounted LTV low temperature radiators on the first floor with individual thermostatically controlled valves.
- Two independent heating zones giving optimal control.
Gardens & Driveways
- Seeded rear gardens, concrete post and panel boundaries.
- Paved patio using Tobermore textured flags
- Tobermore Cobblelock driveways.
- Delicate soft landscaping to front
Gort boasts a fantastic array of both locally-owned businesses and well-known retail chains, combined with a great offering of high-quality pubs, restaurants and hotels, ensuring that resident's consumer needs are covered. Meanwhile, amenities such as a leisure centre, community centre, playgrounds, a plethora of local sporting clubs, together with the impressive schools offering, all contribute to a warm and welcoming community spirit in this lovely town. Gort offers the promise of a rich and cultured lifestyle to its residents. Famed for its Irish traditional music scene, it is also ideally located to explore such renowned attractions as the Burren in Co Clare, Coole Park Nature Reserve and Heritage Centre - birthplace of the Irish literary revival and Thoor Ballylee the former home of the poet W B Yeats.
Click here to view the video
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.