- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A lovely detached property with very impressive interior
- Great location close to Galgorm and Gracehill with train station at Cullybackey just 5 minutes away
- Impressive living room with cathedral ceiling, dining room and gallery landing above
- Hand painted modern kitchen
- Utility room
- Three double downstairs bedrooms, all with en-suite facilirties
- Landing with study and sitting areas and large apex window with temendous views
- Master bedroom suite with dressing room, bedroom and large bathroom
- Double fifth bedroom with en-suite
- U.P.V.C double glazing
- Oil fired central heating
- Gardens to front, side and rear with gravel drive and tarmac parking areas
- Foundations for double integral garage extension with en suite double bedroom above
This is a lovely detached property with a fabulous interior that really has to be seen to be appreciated. The property is immaculate and offers an amazing amount of space which is all flooded with natural light from the numerous well placed windows. The living room is really impressive with vaulted ceiling and is overlooked by the gallery landing and divided from the dining room by a chimney breast. The hand painted kitchen is modern with loads of space for dining table and has an adjacent utility room. There are three double bedrooms downstairs all of which have en suite shower rooms and upstairs the gallery landing is a very usable and sizeable living space with study and sitting area and an apex window looking out over fields toward the River Maine. The master bedroom suite comprises a dressing room with large en suite bathroom and spacious bedoom while the fifth bedroom is also a double with en suite facilities.
There are gardens to the front, side and rear with tarmac driveway and parking area to front of house.
The property is in a great location close to Galgorm, Gracehill and the train station at Cullybackey (Belfast can be reached in just over an hour by train). The Galgorm Resort and Spa is just along the road while Ballymena is 3 miles away and Belfast is around 30 miles via the M2.
- Entrance hall:
- Double doors, cloakroom, oak interior doors with glass panels
- Living room:
- 8.46m x 4.7m (27' 9" x 15' 5")
open to dining divided by central fireplace and chimney breast, cast iron fireplace with old pine surround with tiled hearth, cathedral ceiling with beams and gable windows, solid beech wood flooring and double doors to garden
- Dining room:
- 6.58m x 3.96m (21' 7" x 13' 0")
Fireplace with brass surround, cast iron stove, standard ceiling height with pine ceiling with spotlights, storage cupboard under stairs, solid beech wood flooring and double doors to;
- Kitchen/ Living/ Dining:
- 8.48m x 4.57m (27' 10" x 15')
hand painted shaker style kitchen with range of high and low level units with granite worktops, pop up sockets, central island unit with bowl and a half sink, ** oven, two ring aga, four ring gas hob, stainless steel oven, stainless steel extractor, ** drawer integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge, space for dining table and siting area and porcelain tiled floor
- Utility rrom:
- 4.78m x 3.25m (15' 8" x 10' 8")
Built-in units match kitchen, integrated fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, sink unit, porcelain tiled floor, separate W.C. and boiler room
- Back hall:
- large walk-in hotpress and W.C.
- Bedroom 2:
- 4.95m x 3.76m (16' 3" x 12' 4")
- Ensuite shower room:
- Large corner shower cubicle, basin in vanity unit, W.C., towel radiator and ceramic tiled floor
- Bedroom 3:
- 4.04m x 4.37m (13' 3" x 14' 4")
- Ensuite wet room:
- 2.16m x 2.84m (7' 1" x 9' 4")
Ceramic tiled floor, shower area, wash hand basin in vanity unit and W.C.
- Bedroom 4:
- 4.37m x 3.56m (14' 4" x 11' 8")
- Ensuite wet room:
- with shower area, Jacuzzi bath, wash hand basin in vanity unit, W.C. tiled floor abd towel radiator
- Bedroom 5:
- 4.57m x 4.17m (15' x 13' 8")
- Ensuite shower room:
- Corner shower cubicle, W.C. wash hand basin in vanity unit, towel radiator and tiled floor
- Gallery landing:
- 9.86m x 4.88m (32' 4" x 16')
Overlooking ** room, full height ** window overlooking countryside, sitting area and study area
- Master bedroom:
- 6.02m x 5.49m (19' 9" x 18')
with hall and ensuite
- 5.05m x 2.41m (16' 7" x 7' 11")
- Luxuary Bathroom:
- 3.76m x 3.48m (12' 4" x 11' 5")
Large shower cubicle with shower screen and drying area, large bath with side mounted taps, basin in vanity unit, W.C., chrome towel radiator and ceramic tiled floor
- Tarmac driveway with parking area to front of house. Gardens to the front side and rear in lawns with shrub beds and trees
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »