This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- Georgian country house, set within mature grounds, circa 1½ acres, accessed via a tree lined drive.
- 4 reception rooms; lounge, drawing room, dining room & first floor conservatory with views over surrounding countryside.
- Lounge, drawing room & dining rooms all with open fires.
- Country style pine kitchen with Rayburn, double oven & Belfast sink. Separate utility.
- 6 bedrooms, master with en-suite bathroom.
- 4 bathrooms.
- Main House - OFCH, Apartment - Gas.
- PVC double glazed.
- Substantial lawns with mature shrubs & planting.
- Enclosed horse yard with 3+ stables.
Woodburn Road, Carrickfergus
- We are delighted to offer for sale this exceptional semi-rural Georgian country house, set within mature grounds, circa 1½ acres, accessed via a tree lined drive. Farmhill provides substantial well proportioned living accommodation with the main house offering 4+ reception rooms, 6 bedrooms & 4 bathrooms with the adjoining granny flat offers an additional 1200sq ft of living space including 3 bedrooms & 2 reception rooms, kitchen & bathroom. Adjoining the house are commercial premises of approximately 2000sq ft. This landmark County Antrim property is ideally located close to local recreational amenities including many Golf Clubs, Carrickfergus Marina complex & Sailing Club, as well as well regarded schools. Farmhill is within easy commuting distance of Belfast either by road or rail.
- Painted hardwood entrance door.
- RECEPTION HALL: 22' 10'' x 9' 6'' (6.95m x 2.89m)
- Cork flooring with recessed Coir mat, cornicing, double doors into:-
- DRAWING ROOM: 22' 0'' x 16' 2'' (6.70m x 4.92m)
- Unpolished marble fireplace, cornicing.
- LOUNGE: 21' 3'' x 13' 6'' (6.47m x 4.11m)
- Solid oak flooring, built in bookcase, open fire with mahogany surround, wall lights.
- REAR HALL:
- Under stairs storage, mahogany staircase.
- LAUNDRY ROOM: 10' 0'' x 6' 5'' (3.05m x 1.95m)
- Tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine, PVC door to stable yard.
- W.C.: 8' 7'' x 5' 2'' (2.61m x 1.57m)
- Tiled floor, PVC clad walls, Burlington sanitry ware, w.c., pedestal wash hand basin.
- DINING ROOM: 17' 10'' x 13' 3'' (5.43m x 4.04m)
- Solid imported Jacaranda wood flooring, open fire with tiled hearth & surround, sliding patio doors to courtyard patio.
- KITCHEN: 16' 3'' x 13' 8'' (4.95m x 4.16m)
- Pine high & low level units, wood & granite work tops, window seat, gas Rayburn, Belfast sink, free standing larder & Welsh dresser, PVC door to courtyard patio, tiled floor, recessed spot lighting.
- UTILITY: 14' 8'' x 9' 2'' (4.47m x 2.79m)
- Spiral staircase to first floor, tiled floor, PVC door to stable yard, boiler house & electrics, door to commercial premises.
- ½ LANDING:
- Storage cupboard, PVC door to conservatory.
- CONSERVATORY: 14' 10'' x 13' 11'' (4.52m x 4.24m)
- Solid oak floor, Juliett balcony, PVC door to spiral staircase & patio courtyard below.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING:
- Pull down ladder to floored roof space, light & pole.
- MASTER BEDROOM: 20' 2'' x 12' 5'' (6.14m x 3.78m)
- EN-SUITE: 9' 3'' x 8' 8'' (2.82m x 2.64m)
- White suite consisting of w.c., bidet, wood panelled bath with brass mixer tap & shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower, tiled walls, laminate wood floor, pine ceiling.
- BEDROOM 2: 11' 7'' x 6' 11'' (3.53m x 2.11m)
- BEDROOM 3: 16' 2'' x 11' 6'' (4.92m x 3.50m)
- BEDROOM 4: 16' 6'' x 12' 4'' (5.03m x 3.76m)
- REAR HALL:
- Solid oak flooring, walk in hot press, roof space access.
- BATHROOM: 9' 11'' x 9' 0'' (3.02m x 2.74m)
- Recessed spot lights, tiled floor & walls, PVC clad ceiling, pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., Clawfoot bath, corner shower, heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM 5: 9' 1'' x 9' 0'' (2.77m x 2.74m)
- Laminate wood floor, roof space access.
- BEDROOM 6: 18' 0'' x 9' 0'' (5.48m x 2.74m)
- REAR LANDING:
- Oak floor, spiral staircase to utility, roof space access. Door to self contained granny annex .
- OFFICE: 9' 3'' x 7' 3'' (2.82m x 2.21m)
- GRANNY ANNEX ACCOMMODATION
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Stairs up to landing.
- LIVING ROOM: 18' 3'' x 137' 0'' (5.56m x 41.73m)
- DINING ROOM: 13' 7'' x 8' 9'' (4.14m x 2.66m)
- Step down to living room.
- KITCHEN: 13' 8'' x 9' 1'' (4.16m x 2.77m)
- Fitted kitchen in a range of high & low level units, integrated oven, hob, extractor, dishwasher, fridge, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 1: 14' 6'' x 9' 7'' (4.42m x 2.92m)
- Built in robe.
- BEDROOM 2: 14' 7'' x 10' 8'' (4.44m x 3.25m)
- Built in robe.
- BEDROOM 3: 12' 6'' x 9' 2'' (3.81m x 2.79m)
- Hot Press
- White suite comprising ½ tiled walls, low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, electric shower & screen.
- UTILITY ROOM: 18' 3'' x 11' 3'' (5.56m x 3.43m)
- Plumbed for washing machine.
- Substantial front & side lawns lined with trees, mature mixed shrubs & hedging.
Sweeping tree lined coloured concrete driveway.
Gated stable yard, 3 stables & kennels, boiler house, outside tap, oil tank, gas tank.
Enclosed patio courtyard with garden store & spiral staircase to conservatory, outside tap.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »