- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Superb Detached Double Fronted Family Residence
- Beautifully Proportioned & Exceptionally Well Presented Accommodation
- 6 Generous Bedrooms
- 2 Formal Reception Rooms
- Superb Open Plan Kitchen / Living / Dining - Kitchen With A Range Of Appliances & Granite Work Surfaces
- Family Bathroom / 2 Ensuites / Downstairs WC
- Separate Utility Room
- PVC Double Glazing
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Security Alarm & CCTV Coverage Of Site
- Beautiful Landscaped Gardens To Front & Rear
- Generous Parking, Lawns & Patio Areas
- Triple Garage With Games Room / Gym Above
- Popular & Sought After Residential Location
- Close To Local Amenities Schooling & Transport Links Connecting Belfast & Further Afield
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this superb detached double fronted family residence, which is exceptionally well located off the Station Road in Greenisland, in one of the areas most sought after residential locations.
The location is ideal to take advantage of access to Belfast City Centre, which is a 20 minute drive, and there is a wide range of recreational amenities within the area, including a number of golf courses, sailing club, and the University of Ulster Campus. It is also within good proximity of excellent transport links, and quality primary and secondary schools.
The property itself which extends to 3,500 Sq Ft, provides a superb layout of six bedrooms, together with two formal reception rooms, spacious open plan kitchen / living / dining, and high quality sanitary ware throughout. Externally, the property is positioned on a magnificent quarter acre site with beautifully manicured gardens, generous parking, together with triple garage, and games room / gym above.
Likely to be of interest to the growing family in today's market. Viewing is by private appointment through our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- Hardwood entrance door with side lights and fan. Leading to:
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Understairs storage.
- 4.5m x 3.61m (14' 9" x 11' 10")
Engineered wood flooring. Corniced ceiling. Bespoke bookcases. Inset cassette gas fire with granite surround.
- STUDY / (POTENTIAL DINING ROOM):
- 3.81m x 3.51m (12' 6" x 11' 6")
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN / LIVING / DINING AREA:
- 7.7m x 3.61m (25' 3" x 11' 10")
Soft close white high and low level units. Larder units with contrasting granite work surfaces and breakfast bar. Kickboard, cupboard, and counter top lighting. Double Belfast sink. Ringmaster range cooker with glass splashback and stainless steel extractor fan. Integrated dishwasher and wine fridge. American style fridge freezer with mains water. Recessed spotlights. Tiled flooring. PVC double doors to rear garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.61m x 2.01m (11' 10" x 6' 7")
Matching units to kitchen with granite work surfaces. Belfast sink with extending tap. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer. Integrated bin cupboard. Tiled flooring. Worchester Bosch boiler. PVC door to rear.
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.61m x 3.51m (11' 10" x 11' 6")
Multi-fuel stove with granite hearth. Tiled flooring. Recessed spotlights. PVC double doors to rear garden.
- Low flush WC. Wash hand basin in vanity unit. Tiled flooring. Extractor fan.
- Storage cupboard.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.96m x 3.56m (13' 0" x 11' 8")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.06m x 1.73m (6' 9" x 5' 8")
Enclosed shower cubicle. Low flush WC with hidden cistern. Wash hand basin in vanity unit. PVC clad walls and ceiling. Tiled flooring. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.56m x 3.45m (11' 8" x 11' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.81m x 3.56m (12' 6" x 11' 8")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.56m x 3.23m (11' 8" x 10' 7")
- 2.62m x 2.34m (8' 7" x 7' 8")
Free standing bath. Walk-in shower. Low flush WC. Double sink wash hand basin with vanity unit. Tissino vertical radiator. Fully tiled walls and floor. Extractor fan. Recessed spotlights with star lights above bath. Integral audio system.
- Low flush WC. Wash hand basin in vanity unit. Recessed spotlights. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.89m x 3.56m (12' 9" x 11' 8")
Fully floored storage in eaves.
- BEDROOM (6):
- 3.96m x 3.53m (13' 0" x 11' 7")
Fully floored storage in eaves.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Landscaped gardens to front comprising lawn, tegula paving to front door. Sweeping asphalt driveway to electronic gates to the rear. Gravel beds with feature Karst Limestone monolith stones, side gate to match electronic double gates. Rear garden, accessed via electronic gates. Continuation of asphalt drive to triple car garage. Lawn. Mature planting with fruit trees and shrubs. Greenhouse. Raised beds for vegetables. Lighting in garden and rear driveway.
- TRIPLE CAR GARAGE:
- 10.06m x 6.71m (33' 0" x 22' 0")
Electronic roller shutter doors. Light and power. PVC door to side. Oak effect high and low level units with stainless steel sink unit and drainer. Electric hot water. Hot and cold outside taps.
- 1.98m x 0.79m (6' 6" x 2' 7")
Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Partially tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- GAMES ROOM / GYM / HOME OFFICE:
- 8.84m x 6.71m (29' 0" x 22' 0")
Bison flooring. Recessed spotlights. Light and power. Separate broadband connection.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »