This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- End Terrace
- 3 Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen / Diner
- White Bathroom Suite
- PVC Double Glazing
- Gas Heating
- Driveway and Gardens
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this attractive end terrace property which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Church Road in the much sought after Rathcoole Estate and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home or an investor.
Inside the accommodation comprises entrance porch, entrance hall good size lounge with pvc double glazed sliding patio doors to rear and a white high gloss fitted kitchen / diner with built in stainless steel oven and gas hob. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite. Other benefits include gas heating and pvc double glazing. Outside there is a concrete driveway at rear, gardens to front and side in lawn and fully enclosed paved garden to rear.
Early viewing recommended !!
- Accommodation Comprises
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Porch
- Pvc double glazed front door, wood laminate flooring.
- Entrance Hall
- Pvc double glazed door, radiator.
- Lounge 14'4'' x 12'0'' (4.37m x 3.66m)
- Radiator, pvc double glazed sliding patio doors to rear.
- Kitchen / Diner 20'8'' x 10'5'' (6.30m x 3.18m)
- Range of white high gloss high and low level units, formica worktop, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, built in stainless steel under oven, gas hob, extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for dishwasher, gas boiler, partly tiled walls, two radiators, pvc double glazed back door.
- First Floor
- Radiator, hotpress.
- Bedroom 1 14'4'' x 8'9'' (4.37m x 2.67m)
- Radiator, built in cupboard.
- Bedroom 2 10'5'' x 9'8'' (3.18m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom 3 10'8'' x 8'3'' (3.25m x 2.51m)
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath, Redring electric shower above, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, partly tiled walls, radiator.
- Concrete driveway at rear.
Garden to front in lawn.
Garden to side in lawn.
Fully enclosed paved garden to rear.
Outhouse, plumbed for washing machine.
(in last 30 days)
114th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »