- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A truly impressive family home, presenting exceptional character and warmth throughout
- Situated on a totally secluded site with mature gardens of c. 3 acres but extending to c.13 acres in total (may be suitable for a dwelling site subject to necessary consents).
- Approximately 5.5 acres of well-established Lake lands connecting to the Ravarnet River
- Approximately 4.5 acres of agricultural/maturing woodlands
- Immaculately presented by its current owners and offering a conventional and practical layout for modern living requirements
- Impressive reception hall leading to galleried landing across the first floor
- Three ground floor reception rooms (lounge, living room & formal dining room)
- Light bright and impressive luxury country kitchen with separate pantry off
- Utility Room with 'laundry shoot' and staircase to first floor
- Two ground floor wc's
- Generous master suite with ensuites bathroom and dressing room off
- Up to five further well-proportioned double bedrooms with 3 further ensuites (one 'Jack n' Jill')
- Galleried landing with concealed staircase leading to the second storey and another down to the rear ttility
- Second floor suitable for games room/home office/study or guest accommodation
- Full Fibre Optic Broadband
- Gated and enclosed rear courtyard with substantial carport outbuilding with storage sheds off
- Storage sheds may be suitable or stable conversion (subject to the necessary consents)
- Tarmaced Driveway over feature bridge leading to front turning circle and rear courtyard
- Extensive lawns and mature gardens with feature specimen trees and external lighting
- Early viewing is recommended by appointment through the agent
Additional InformationWe are delighted to present this exceptional countryside residence which offers what can only be described as an un rivalled setting yet remaining close to M1 Motorway links to Belfast, Sprucefield and beyond. Set in approximately 13 acres in total this six bedroom home is nestled within maturing woodland and picturesque lake lands.
The property is finished to an exceptionally high specification including marble fireplace, solid oak strip flooring and impressive mahogany staircase leading to substantial galleried landing.
Offering three storeys and the flexibility of 5 or 6 double bedrooms it is ideally suited for any modern family. The mature surrounding gardens offer privacy and delightful sheltered sitting areas with an extensive gated courtyard to the rear with carport parking and outdoor storage (may be suitable for stables subject to the necessary consents).
Approached via a feature bridge and with lake lands on one side and maturing woodland on the other, it is rare to find a setting as picturesque and peaceful yet remaining convenient to Lisburn, Belfast and their leading schools via local bus connections. All in all an impressive countryside residence where early viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- uPVC Double doors to the front, ceramic tiled floor with ornate border, moulded ceiling cornice, Single stained glass door with matching side panels through to…
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid Oak wood strip flooring, feature staircase to galleried landing with Mahogany detailing and newel posts, Cloakroom Storage off.
- 6.07m x 4.48m (19' 11" x 14' 8")
Double panelled doors through from Entrance Hall, continuation of solid oak strip floor, Feature white marble fireplace with matching hearth and gas fire, moulded ceiling cornice, bi-folding solid wood doors through to…
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.19m x 3.3m (13' 9" x 10' 10")
Continuation of Solid wood strip flooring, moulded ceiling cornice, single door through to Kitchen Diner.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.53m x 5.37m (14' 10" x 17' 7")
Laminated Wood Strip flooring, Feature Mahogany Fireplace.
- GUEST WC:
- Ceramic Tiled floor, with half tiled walls, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, moulded ceiling cornice.
- 6.84m x 4.94m (22' 5" x 16' 2")
Ceramic Tiled Floor, Range of High & Low level units and centre island with granite work surfaces, ceramic tiled splashbacks, Twin Belfast Style sinks with mixer taps over, 6 ring Britannia Gas Range with stainless steel splashback and extractor over, Neff integrated Dishwasher, space for 'American Style' Fridge Freezer and recessed spot lighting. Door through to pantry, dining room and also through to rear hall.
- 4.18m x 1.48m (13' 9" x 4' 10")
Continuation of ceramic tiled floor, Range of high & low level units to match kitchen, space for microwave.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Continuation of ceramic tiled floor, uPVC double glazed door.
- Laminate wood floor.
- REAR WC:
- Ceramic tiled floor, half tiled walls and low flush WC.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.78m x 2.38m (12' 5" x 7' 10")
Ceramic Tiled floor, range of high & low level units with stainless steel side draining sink, space for washer and drier, storage cupboard off, laundry shoot from first floor and stairs case leading up to first floor landing.
- GALLERIED LANDING:
- 5.52m x 3.99m (18' 1" x 13' 1")
Moulded ceiling cornice, recessed spot lighting, door through to second floor staircase.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.51m x 5.89m (14' 10" x 19' 4")
Moulded Ceiling Cornice.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- 4.59m x 4.86m (15' 1" x 15' 11")
Ceramic tiled floor, floor to ceiling tiling, recessed spot lighting, low flush WC, vanity sink unit, free standing bath with telephone shower attachment over, fully tiled corner shower cubicle with Aqualisa electric shower, feature towel rail, door through to…..
- DRESSING ROOM:
- Laminate wood floor and laundry shoot.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.5m x 4.36m (14' 9" x 14' 4")
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Ceramic tiled floor, floor to ceiling tiling, low flush WC, corner wash hand basin, Fully tiled shower cubicle with RedRing Electric Shower.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.63m x 3.88m (15' 2" x 12' 9")
Picture rail, walk in wardrobe off, door through to 'Jack & Jill' Ensuite.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.19m x 4.89m (13' 9" x 16' 1")
- JACK AND JILL ENSUITE:
- Ceramic tiled floor, floor to ceiling tiling, low flush WC, Panel bath with telephone shower attached over, twin vanity sink units.
- SECOND FLOOR LANDING/GAMES ROOM:
- 6.65m x 4.77m (21' 10" x 15' 8")
Stairs from first floor, access into eaves storage, Velux window in roof.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 5.17m x 4.77m (16' 12" x 15' 8")
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Full height panelled walls, low flush WC, vanity sink unit, fully enclosed shower cubicle with Triton Electric Shower, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (6)/STUDY:
- 4.16m x 4.77m (13' 8" x 15' 8")
- An extraordinary setting. Accessed via a grand pillared entrance, the sweeping tarmac driveway meanders over a feature bridge through the mature gardens to a large turning circle to the front, with space for parking of multiple vehicles.
Extensive and mature gardens extending to c.3 acres present generous lawns sweeping down to the lake lands. Feature specimen trees and mature easy maintenance shrub planting and external lighting surround this spectacular home.
Gates to the rear lead into a generous brick paved courtyard with low level shrub bed and parking for multiple vehicles. The courtyard is open to a generous pitched roof car port, with storage rooms beyond. The Storage rooms may be suitable for stables (subject to the necessary consents) and also back out onto agricultural woodland of c. 4.5 acres.
It may be possible for the sale to be subdivided from the c.4.5 acres of young woodland subject to further negotiation.
- 12.31m x 5.46m (40' 5" x 17' 11")
Open to rear courtyard.
- STORAGE/STABLE 1:
- 2.36m x 4.02m (7' 9" x 13' 2")
- STORAGE/STABLE 2:
- 2.36m x 4.12m (7' 9" x 13' 6")
- STORAGE/STABLE 3:
- 2.36m x 4.02m (7' 9" x 13' 2")
When leaving Lisburn from the Saintfield Road Roundabout, continue out the Saintfield Road past Ashvale Farm Shop & Tea Room where the road becomes the Old Ballynahinch Road and the property is located on the right hand side after the Comber Road crossroads towards Ballynahinch.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »