116 North Road, Ballyhackamore, Belfast BT4 3DJ
4 Bed Semi-detached house For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Substantial Semi-Detached Family Home c. 1,800 sqft
- Sought After Location in Acclaimed Ballyhackamore
- Four, Well-Proportioned, First Floor Bedrooms
- Large Living Room with Bay Window and Feature Fireplace
- Separate Second Reception/Dining Room
- Good Sized Kitchen Offering Space to Dine
- Conservatory to Rear with Utility Area
- Family Bathroom / Ground Floor WC
- Floored Roof Space with Range of Potential Uses
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows Throughout
- Natural Gas Fired Central Heating
- Off-Street, Driveway Parking for Multiple Cars
- Good Sized, Detached Matching Garage
- South Facing Garden Laid in Lawn with Paved Patio
- Leading Local Primary and Secondary Schools
- Convenient Public and Private Transport Links
- Range of Popular Local Shops, Restaurants and Amenities
Additional InformationThis bright, spacious and well-presented semi-detached home is conveniently located in the heart of Ballyhackamore in East Belfast. With a fantastic array of shops, restaurants and other popular amenities within short walking distance, there are a range of leading local primary and secondary schools as well as convenient transport links for Belfast and surrounding areas.
The property comprises two good sized reception rooms along with a large kitchen open-plan to family/dining area, conservatory and WC on the ground floor. There are four good sized bedrooms and family bathroom on the first floor, as well as access to a floored and decorated roofspace which offers a range of potential uses.
Externally there is plentiful off-street parking, detached garage and a good sized, south facing rear garden with paved patio area. The property further benefits from gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazed windows.
Likely to appeal to the growing family due to excellent local schooling and entertainment, we anticipate strong interest and recommend viewing at your earliest convenience.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Outside light. Glazed wooden front door to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Original tiled floor, picture rail, glazed wooden inner door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cornice ceiling, picture rail, hardwood floor. Cloaks cupboard with built-in storage.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, under stairs storage cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.41m x 3.64m (17' 9" x 11' 11")
(into bay). Feature fireplace with carved wooden surround, tiled hearth and inset. Cornice ceiling, picture rail, ceiling rose. Original floorboards. Feature wall lighting.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.24m x 3.64m (13' 11" x 11' 11")
Cornice ceiling, original floorboards. Feature wall lighting, decorative cast-iron fireplace with slate hearth (could be re-opened) with Baxi back boiler.
- 5.88m x 2.95m (19' 4" x 9' 8")
Range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap and drainer. Space for oven with stainless steel splashback and stainless steel extractor hood over. Plumbed for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, casual dining area, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlights, part tiled walls.
- 3.69m x 3.27m (12' 1" x 10' 9")
Plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, Worcester gas fired combi boiler. Double glazed uPVC door to rear. Tiled floor.
- Access to fully floored and decorated roofspace with light, power, built-in storage cupboards. Three Velux windows. Insulated.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.45m x 3.64m (14' 7" x 11' 11")
Hardwood floor, cornice ceiling, feature cast-iron radiator. Built-in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.11m x 3.27m (13' 6" x 10' 9")
Wooden floor, cornice ceiling, built-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.14m x 2.98m (10' 4" x 9' 9")
Laminate wooden floor. Built-in double wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.96m x 2.51m (9' 9" x 8' 3")
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, panelled bath with chrome mixer tap, telephone hand shower and Jacuzzi jets. Separate quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit. Recessed spotlights, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls. Extractor fan and heated towel rail.
- Front paved courtyard.
- Driveway with off-street parking for multiple cars.
- 6.69m x 3.35m (21' 11" x 10' 12")
Up and over door, power and light.
- South west facing rear garden laid in lawn with paved patio area.
From the Templeton Robinson office in Ballyhackamore, head towards the city centre on Upper Newtownards Road. Turn right onto North Road at the traffic lights and no. 116 is on the left hand side.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »