- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Spacious four bedroom family home with period features located within the catchment area of East Belfast top grammar schools
- Entrance porch and oak panelled entrance hall
- Drawing room, dining room and breakfast room
- Four bedrooms
- U.P.V.C framed double glazed windows with original landing coloured glass window retained
- Oil fired central heating
- Timber garage
- Attractive mature gardens to front and rear
- Many original features in this classic 1930's family home
Additional InformationSituated on the Kings Road at the edge of Cherryvalley, this is a four bedroom family home of good proportions with period features including panelling in hall, retained coloured glass, cornices, picture rails, ceiling roses and an original 1930's fireplace in the living room. There is a private rear garden and good quality timber garage. The location of the property is perfect for the catchment area of East Belfast's leading grammar schools and for local convenience shopping there is a parade of shops within a short walk at Cherryvalley, a Spar Filling Station on the Gilnahirk Road and a host of retailers including bank and supermarket at Kings Square Shopping Centre.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- A spacious hall with original oak panelling, plate rack and leaded coloured glass side panels to front door
- With W.C., wash hand basin and timber panelled walls.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.03m x 4.09m (16' 6" x 13' 5")
Attractive bay window with retained coloured glass in top panel of window, Impressive original 1930's tiled fireplace, cornice and ceiling rose
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.34m x 3.35m (14' 3" x 11' 0")
Large window overlooking the garden
- BREAKFAST ROOM
- 3.45m x 3.2m (11' 4" x 10' 6")
With fireplace and built in shelving. This room is adjacent to the kitchen and could be knocked though to create a more modern family space
- 3.15m x 3.15m (10' 4" x 10' 4")
Modern range of high and low level built in cupboards with sink unit, integrated electric hob and oven with stainless steel extractor canopy, integrated washing machine and fridge, part tiled walls and tiled floor
- A spacious landing with feature original coloured glass window on the half landing and hotpress
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.03m x 4.06m (16' 6" x 13' 4")
Attractive bay window, cornice, ceiling rose and built in wardrobes
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.37m x 3.3m (14' 4" x 10' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.28m x 2.44m (10' 9" x 8' 0")
Retained coloured glass in top panel of window
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.18m x 3.05m (10' 5" x 10' 0")
- 2.95m x 2.31m (9' 8" x 7' 7")
With bath, W.C. and wash hand basin, electric shower over bath, electric towel rail and bathroom cupboard
- Mature front garden with lawn and shrub beds, tarmac driveway. Back garden comprising terrace in reclaimed square sets leading to raised paved terrace screened by trees to the rear with shrub beds. Oil fired boiler in housing.
- 6.71m x 3.05m (22' 0" x 10' 0")
Good quality timber garage
Going out of Belfast on the Kings Road, 116 is located on the left hand side of the Kings Road before the traffic lights at the junction of Gilnahirk Road
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »