116 Hyndford Street, Bloomfield, Belfast BT5 5JG
3 Bed Terrace House For Sale
- Mid Terrace Property In Hyndford Street Requiring An Improvement Programme
- Spacious Lounge And Dining Area
- Fitted Kitchen With A Range Of High And Low Level Units
- Oil Fired Central Heating And Double Glazed Windows
- Three Bedrooms On The First Floor
- Bathroom With Coloured Suite Located On The Ground Floor
- Enclosed Yard To Rear
- Convenient Location Close To A Range Of Local Amenities
An excellent opportunity to purchase a mid terrace property located on Hyndford Street in the Bloomfield area. The property comprises a spacious lounge, fitted kitchen, a bathroom suite on the ground floor and three good sized bedrooms on the first floor. Externally the property offers an enclosed rear yard. This property requires an extensive modernisation programme and will appeal to investors looking for a project in this popular location. Early viewing is recommended.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room / Dining Area 22'8 x 9'6 (6.91m x 2.90m)
- (into bay)
- Kitchen 7'9 x 6'3 (2.36m x 1.91m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine and partly tiled walls.
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and partly tiled walls.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 11'9 x 9'7 (3.58m x 2.92m)
- Bedroom 2 10'0 x 8'4 (3.05m x 2.54m)
- Bedroom 3 8'0 x 6'4 (2.44m x 1.93m)
- Enclosed rear yard, oil fired boiler and PVC oil tank.
64th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »