- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Excellent, Newly Renovated Mid Terrace Property
- New Luxury, High Gloss Kitchen With Built In Appliances
- Bright And Spacious Open Plan Lounge To Dining Area
- New Gas Fired Central Heating And PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms, One With Brick Feature Wall
- Luxury White Bathroom Suite With Bath And Overhead Shower
- Finished To An Excellent Standard Throughout With Attractive Wood Laminate Flooring And Spotlighting
- Convenient To Many Local Amenities Including Bloomfield Shops
An excellent, completely renovated, mid-terrace property within the ever popular Bloomfield area, a real haven for first time buyers. The accommodation comprises open plan lounge/dining room with wood laminate flooring, new luxury, high gloss kitchen with partly tiled walls and recessed spotlighting, two good sized bedrooms and a new, white bathroom suite with bath and overhead shower. Additionally the property boasts new gas fired central heating, PVC double glazed windows and an excellent finish throughout. Ideal for first time buyers, convenient to many local amenities, within walking distance of Ballyhackamore and accessible to all major bus routes including the new Glider services to Belfast City Centre.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate flooring.
Open to -
- Lounge / Dining Room 6.92m x 3.10m (22'8" x 10'2")
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 4.47m x 1.81m (14'8" x 5'11")
- Luxury range of 'grey gloss' high and low level units with wood effect work surfaces, inset single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, built in under oven, ceramic hob, extractor hood, partly tiled walls, wood laminate flooring and recessed spotlighting.
- First Floor
- Access to roofspace via Slingsby type ladder.
- Bedroom 1 4.07m x 2.92m (13'4" x 9'7")
- Bedroom 2 3.05m x 2.44m (10'0" x 8'0")
- New white suite comprising panelled bath with built-in overhead shower, shower screen, tiled splashback, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc and recessed spotlighting.
- Fully floored and light.
- Enclosed rear yard.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
99th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »