- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- An Attractive McDowell Build Detached Family Home
- Three Reception Rooms with Feature bay Window and Two Open Fireplaces
- Four Bedrooms Master with EnSuite Bathroom
- Large Bathroom with Seperate Low Flush Wc
- Large Kitchen Area open plan to Living Room and seperate Utilty Room
- Oil Fired Central Heating and mostly Double Glazed Windows
- Upvc Fascias
- Detached Garage with large Gardens in Lawns and Excellent Parking
- Popular Tree Lined Avenue , Sought After Location
Additional InformationWe are delighted to bring to the market a McDowell build detached villa which offers excellent accommodation with immense potential. A blank canvas to work off and the added benefit to extend into the roof space to give a fifth bedroom and more. On the ground floor the accommodation comprises of three reception rooms, utility area off the kitchen leading to generous gardens in lawns and mature trees to the rear and excellent frontage in lawns. Detached Garage and extensive parking.
Situated in a tree lined avenue, this home will appeal to many home owners due to its convenient location.A vast array of amenities close by shops, schools, public transport and Lagan Valley Tow path.
Viewing would be recommended .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Large hallway with panelled walls and matching plate rack.Cornicing.
- Large claokroom with storage under the stairs leading to low flush wc.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.1m x 5.28m (20' 0" x 17' 4")
Open fireplace with tiled inset and matching hearth.Wooden mantle,cornicing,picture rail and bay window.
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.89m x 4.19m (19' 4" x 13' 9")
Open fireplace with tiled inset and matching hearth,cornicing, picture rail and bay window.
- FAMILY ROOM OPEN PLAN TO KITCHEN:
- 8.28m x 4.67m (27' 2" x 15' 4")
Stone fireplace with wooden mantle and tiled hearth.
Kitchen comprising of high and low level units,twin stainless steel sink unit,built in double oven and hob with extractor fan.Plumbed for dish washer.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.05m x 1.4m (10' 0" x 4' 7")
Built in storage, single drainer stainless steel sink unit.Plumbed for washing machine.
- Feature stained glass window. large landing with acces to roofspace.Approached by slingsby ladder.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.47m x 4.19m (14' 8" x 13' 9")
Cornicing and extensive range of built in robes, dressing table and matching drawers..
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Comprising of panelled bath,bidet, low flush wc and wash hand basin.Part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.28m x 4.19m (17' 4" x 13' 9")
Cornice ceiling, picture rail, built in robe and wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.39m x 3.58m (14' 5" x 11' 9")
Cornice ceiling and picture rail.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.25m x 2.74m (10' 8" x 9' 0")
Cornice ceiling and picture rail.
- Comprising of panel bath, tiled showe cubical,wash hand basin and double shelved hot press.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Part tiled walls and low flush wc.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- Up and over door.
Extensive parking with turning area.
Outside light and tap.
Patio area leading to lawns to the rear.Extensive lawns to front and rear with mature shubbery and trees.
Driving out of town along the Malone Road past the House Of Sport round about, turn right into Harberton Park.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »