- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Excellent Semi-Detached Family Home
- Superb Upper Malone Location Close To Many Local Amenities
- Many Leading Schools Close At Hand
- Open Plan Kitche/Diining Room Through To Conservatory
- Three Generous Bedrooms
- Well Appointed First Floor Bathroom
- Fixed Staircase Leading To Floored Roofspace With Light. Power And Velux Window
- Large Private Rear Garden With Patio Area
- Detached Garage
- Driveway Parking
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Early Viewing Advised To Appreciate This Fine Home
Additional InformationSemi-detached family home well positioned within an established highly sought after residential development in Upper Malone, South Belfast. The property benefits from an excellent location close to many leading schools, main arterial routes and public transport services.
Internally the property comprises of a front living room and a spacious kitchen/dining room open to a conservatory on the ground floor. Three bedrooms and a well appointed bathroom on the first floor. A fixed stairs leads from the first floor landing to floored roofspace complete with light, power, heat and velux window.
The property further benefits from driveway parking, a large private and enclosed rear garden laid in lawn with patio area and a detached garage. .
Early viewing is advised to appreciate this fine family home.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wooden front door with glazed side window. Understair storage. Wooden floor.
- FRONT RECEPTION:
- 4.17m x 3.25m (13' 8" x 10' 8")
Feature fireplace with tiled hearth. Wooden floor.
- LIVING/DINING ROOM OPEN TO CONSERVATORY
- 6.88m x 5.72m (22' 7" x 18' 9")
Excellent range of high and low level units, stainless steel sink unit, space for oven with extractor fan over,space for fridge freezer, partly tiled walls and formica work surfaces.
- Fixed stair case leading to floored roofspace
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.53m x 3.3m (11' 7" x 10' 10")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.71m x 3.2m (12' 2" x 10' 6")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.46m x 2.36m (8' 1" x 7' 9")
- White suite comprising of panel bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, partly tiled walls and hotpress.
- 4.29m x 3.2m (14' 1" x 10' 6")
Velux window, light, power and heating
- 5.51m x 2.82m (18' 1" x 9' 3")
Plumbed for washing machine, light and power
- Front garden.
large private and enclosed rear garden wwith patio area.
Upper Malone, South Belfast
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
75th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »