- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- HMO Certified
- Mid Terrace Property
- 4 Bedrooms 1 Reception
- Master Ensuite
- Bathroom Suite
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Excellent Location
- Available Immediately
Additional InformationAn excellent four bedoom mid terrace property at the heart of the popular Lisburn Road with a vast range of local amenities on offer. This popular student location and the recent refurbishment of this property makes it ideal student accommodation with all mutiple occupation legislation adhered to. The accommodation includes four good sized bedrooms, lounge open to spacious luxury fitted kitchen with breakfast bar, extensive use of ceramic tiled flooring on the ground floor and fully tiled white bathroom on the first floor. Furthermore the second floor offers a master ensuite shower room with the fourth bedroom, gas fired central heating throughout, pvc double glazed windows.
**Please note - pictures are historic and subject to change**
- Entrance Hall
- Tile flooring
- Bedroom 1 12'5 x 9'1 (3.78m x 2.77m)
- Open Plan living Room 11'4 x 9'10 (3.45m x 3.00m)
- Kitchen 12'1 x 10'10 (3.68m x 3.30m)
- Modern range of high and low level units, one and a quarter bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, built in under oven, gas hobs, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer & dishwasher, washing machine, partially tiled walls and recessed spotlighting.
- Bedroom 3
- First Floor
- White suite comprising panelled bath with telephone hand shower and glass shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, extractor fan and tiled flooring.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 4 11'8 x 6'6 (3.56m x 1.98m)
- Velux window
- White suite comprising shower cubicle with over hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, extractor fan, recessed spotlighting and tile flooring.
- Rear yard with outside W/C
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
29th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »