- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extensive commercial premises on the edge of Bangor town centre with excellent access to the ring road.
- Sizeable warehouse and former convenience store extending to a total of 6,434 sq ft.
- Benefits from 20 onsite car parking spaces.
- Suitable for a variety of commercial / residential uses, subject to the necessary statutory consents.
- Highly prominent site extending c0.65 acres / 0.263 hectares.
- EPC Rating: E121
Bangor is a thriving commuter town located in the Borough of Ards and North Down on the North Down Coast, only 13 miles north east of Belfast. The subject property is on Clandeboye Road linking the town centre with the ring road. Surrounding land use is mostly residential housing with commercial activity fronting the main road. Neighbouring occupiers include Screwfix, Poundstretcher, Mace, Starplan and Jolleys.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »