- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Detached Family Home Constructed C. 2006 Extending To Approximately 3,500 Sq Ft
- Well-Proportioned And Presented Family Accommodation Throughout
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Four Reception Rooms
- High Quality Fully Fitted Kitchen With A Range Of Integrated Appliances And Central Island Unit
- Bathroom, Ensuite And Downstairs Shower Room
- Utility Room
- Integral Double Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazing
- Central Vacuum System
- Superb Site Laid Predominantly In Lawns Extending To Approximately 1 Acre
- Popular And Convenient Semi-Rural Location Close To The Village Of Hillsborough, Dromore Town Centre With Belfast Some 25 Minutes Away
Additional InformationAccessed through electronic gates and approached via a sweeping driveway this attractive detached family home is positioned on an exceptional site extending to approximately 1 acre with extensive views over the open countryside towards the Mourne Mountains. Constructed c. 10 years ago the property extends to approximately 3,500 sq ft and has been finished to a high standard throughout providing an adaptable layout to suit the majority of family requirements.
Situated between Hillsborough and Dromore and within 2 miles of the A1 dual carriageway the property enjoys all the attributes of rural living and yet is within comfortable locating distance to local amenities, schooling, Belfast city centre and other surrounding towns.
Likely to be of interest to the growing family in today's market we have no hesitation in recommending an immediate appointment to view this high quality family home. Appointment is through our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- Hardwood door to entrance hall with tiled floor.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.71m x 4.44m (22' 0" x 14' 7")
Attractive feature fireplace with open fire and double doors to rear.
- 4.52m x 3.28m (14' 10" x 10' 9")
Laminate floor. Low voltage lighting.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.42m x 4.11m (14' 6" x 13' 6")
Attractive stone fireplace with multi-fuel burning stove and pine floor.
- 6.71m x 5.69m (22' 0" x 18' 8")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Belfast sink. Central island unit. Recess for fridge/freezer and cooker. Granite worktops. Integrated dishwasher. Microwave. Tiled floor. Double doors to…
- SUN ROOM:
- 4.37m x 3.73m (14' 4" x 12' 3")
Tiled floor. Double doors to rear patio.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.26m x 1.88m (7' 5" x 6' 2")
Plumbed for washing machine.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and floor.
- Attractive oak staircase to gallery landing.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.49m x 4.11m (18' 0" x 13' 6")
Balcony with views towards Mourne Mountains.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 3.05m x 2.44m (10' 0" x 8' 0")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.09m x 3.18m (13' 5" x 10' 5")
- Fully tiled shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.42m x 4.17m (14' 6" x 13' 8")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.42m x 3.28m (14' 6" x 10' 9")
- White suite. Jacuzzi bath. Mixer taps. Telephone hand shower. Separate shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Part wall tiling. Ceramic tiled floor.
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 7.37m x 7.29m (24' 2" x 23' 11")
One remote-controlled door and one roller door. Light and power. Oil fired boiler. Potential to convert above.
- Superb 1 acre site with lawns, patio area and generous parking facilities.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »