- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached house
- Five/six bedrooms
- Bedroom six/study
- 15' x 12' Lounge
- uPVC double glazing
- Gas heating system
Additional InformationSubstantial detached house
Master bedroom boasts en-suite shower room
Bedroom two extends to 20' x 13'
15' x 12' Lounge
Kitchen/diner with Beech units and built in appliances
- Family room with double doors to rear garden & separate dining room
Family bathroom with separate shower cubicle
uPVC double glazing
Gas heating system
Enclosed rear garden laid to patio
Double integral garage
Beam vacuum system
Located just off Station Road
Convenient to train station and other transport links
Sizeable family accommodation
- Entrance hall
- Radiator, tiled flooring, doors to
- Downstairs Wc
- Double glazed window to side aspect, white suite comprising low flush pedestal sink, radiator, tiled flooring
- Lounge 15'6 x 12'2 (4.72m x 3.71m)
- Double glazed window to front aspect, fireplace with marble style surround, radiator, solid Oak flooring
- Dining room 10'1 x 9'5 (3.07m x 2.87m)
- Double glazed window to side aspect, radiator
- Family room 13'6 x 12'2 (4.11m x 3.71m)
- Double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed double doors to rear garden, radiator, solid Oak flooring
- Kitchen/diner 15'5 (max) x 10'3 (4.70m ( max) x 3.12m)
- Double glazed window to rear aspect, range of Beech Shaker style units with roll edge worktops, inset 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, glazed display cabinet, built in stainless steel double oven and five ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor fan over, integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher, radiator, ceramic tiled floor
- Utility room
- Double glazed window to rear and side aspect, door to garden and garage, range of high and low level units, inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, plumbed for washing machine, radiator, ceramic tiled floor
- Stairs and landing
- Double glazed window to side aspect, storage cupboard, radiator, doors to
- Bedroom one 13'6 x 12'2 (4.11m x 3.71m)
- Double glazed window to side aspect ,radiator, solid wood flooring
- Double glazed window to side aspect, white suite comprising low flush Wc, pedestal sink and shower cubicle, radiator, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor
- Bedroom two 20'5 x 13'4 (6.22m x 4.06m)
- Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, solid wood flooring
- Bedroom three 12'2 x 13'1 (3.71m x 3.99m)
- Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, solid Oak flooring, radiator
- Bedroom four 10'1 x 9'5 (3.07m x 2.87m)
- Double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, solid Oak flooring
- Bedroom five 10'5 x 6'8 (3.18m x 2.03m)
- Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, solid Oak flooring
- Bedroom six/study 10'2 x 7'10(max) (3.10m x 2.39m ( max))
- Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator
- Double glazed window to rear aspect, white suite comprising low flush Wc, wash hand basin set on vanity unit, enclosed corner bath and separate shower cubicle, part tiled walls, radiator, tiled flooring
- Garden and grounds
- At the rear there is a fully enclosed garden laid to patio whilst at the front a pink stoned area and driveway
- Double garage 19'10 x 13'4 (6.05m x 4.06m)
- Double glazed window to side aspect, roller door, power and light
- Floor plan
- Floor plan
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »