How much will it cost?
Contact Lifestyle Mortgage Solutions For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through Lifestyle Mortgage Solutions. A member of our team will be in contact with you.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attractive Easily Maintained Family Home
- Highly Regarded and Convenient Location Close to an Excellent Range of Schools, Stormont Estate, Ulster Hospital and Belfast City for Commuting
- Large Lounge with Feature Stone Fireplace and French Doors Through to Conservatory
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Separate Dining Room
- Four Generous Sized Bedrooms
- Recently Installed Shower Room with White Suite
- Ground Floor WC
- Detached Garage
- uPVC Double Glazing and Fascia and Soffit Boards
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Twin Driveway with Ample Parking
- Attractive Enclosed Rear Garden Ideal for Children at Play
- Ideally Suited to Family Market
Additional InformationCastlehill Road is ideally situated within the highly regarded and sought after location of Stormont offering superb convenience to an excellent range of leading primary and secondary schools. Tesco's Knocknagoney, Holywood Exchange, Virgin Health and Fitness Centre, Belmont village and George Best City Airport are also close at hand.
This impressive detached home occupies a generous site. Well maintained throughout the property boasts generous accommodation making it an ideal family home comprising of three large reception rooms and four well proportioned bedrooms. Further benefits include uPVC double glazing, soffits and fascia boards, oil fired central heating a detached garage.
Family homes within such close proximity to Belfast's top schools rarely come to the market thus we do expect demand to be high and recommend your earliest possible viewing.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Hardwood front door with glazed inset to spacious reception hall.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Oak laminate wooden floor.
- SEPARATE WC:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, built-in cloaks area.
- 6.63m x 3.91m (21' 9" x 12' 10")
Dual aspect windows, floor to ceiling stone fireplace with gas coal fire, oak laminate wooden floor, cornice ceiling, glazed inner door through to conservatory.
- 3.66m x 3.18m (12' 0" x 10' 5")
Ceramic tiled floor, outlook to rear garden, light and power, central heating, double glazed hardwood access door to rear garden.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.91m x 3.58m (12' 10" x 11' 9")
Oak laminate wooden flooring, hatch to kitchen, cornice ceiling.
- 4.57m x 3.07m (15' 0" x 10' 1")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, integrated four ring stainless steel gas hob, extractor hood above, built-in high level double oven, stainless steel double drainer sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, mahogany PVC double glazed access door to rear garden, built-in Baxi gas fired boiler concealed in kitchen.
- Access to roofspace, hotpress with copper cylinder and built-in shelving above.
- Access to roofspace via Slingsby type ladder, partially boarded up, light, excellent storage.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.96m x 3.3m (13' 0" x 10' 10")
Outlook to front, twin built-in cupboards.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.99m x 3.12m (13' 1" x 10' 3")
Outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.91m x 2.84m (12' 10" x 9' 4")
Built-in wardrobe, outlook to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.43m x 3.12m (11' 3" x 10' 3")
Outlook to rear garden.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, walk-in shower cubicle with Opal electric shower unit.
- Landscaped rear garden laid in lawns with paved patio area, raised shrubs and mature planting, water tap, dual tarmac driveway to front with front garden laid in lawns leading to garage.
- 5.38m x 2.95m (17' 8" x 9' 8")
Up and over door, light and power.
- ADDITIONAL STORAGE SPACE:
- 4.47m x 1.12m (14' 8" x 3' 8")
Light and power.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 11 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views