115 Baronscourt Road, Drumquin, Omagh BT78 4TB
Hotel/B&B (4,000 sq. feet) For Sale
- A fantastic opportunity incorporating spacious family home, 7 No. room B&B and former Public House
- Excellent location 1.5 miles from Baronscourt Estate
- B&B comprises seven bedrooms, all benefitting from en-suite shower rooms, dining room, guest lounge, Sauna and Laundry Room
- Northern Ireland Tourist Board Approved (Previously a Guest House)
- Food Hygiene Rating - 5 Star
- Dwelling comprises 2 reception, kitchen/dining area, bathroom, utility, 4 No. bedrooms and W.C.
- Public House previously traded as McGuires Bar
- Property well maintained throughout
- Each component benefits from separate access
- Offers are invited over £320,000
O'Kane Bros are pleased to bring to the market this excellent opportunity to acquire an established B&B business, residential home and former Public House. This substantial property is located 1.5 miles from Baronscourt Estate and 6 miles from Omagh in an idyllic rural setting. The property offers interested parties an ideal opening to enhance and grow an established bed and breakfast business while offering generous private family living accommodation. The former Public House offers further potential to enhance the business. For appointments to view and further particulars contact O'Kane Bros Ltd.
Residential Property Accommodation:
Tiled floor. Mahogany staircase. Coving.
Lounge: 16'1" (Longest Point) x 12'9" (Widest Point)
Solid wooden floor. Mahogany surround fireplace with marble inset and base. Solid fuel stove. Back boiler. Bay window. Centre piece. TV Point.
Living Room: 18'8" x 12'11"
Solid wooden floor. Marble surround fireplace, inset and base. Coving and centre piece. TV Point. PVC double glazed doors to rear.
Kitchen/ Dining: 14'9" x 12'6"
Modern fitted high and low level units. Integrated oven, hob and grill. Extractor fan. Stainless steel sink. Plumbed for dishwasher. Partly tiled walls.
Bedroom 1: 14'9" x 12'6"
Laminate wooden floor.
Bedroom 2: 12'10" x 9'3"
Laminate wooden floor Built-in-units.
Bedroom 3: 12'11" x 11'10"
Carpet floor covering. Built-in-units. Phone Point. Fitted sink.
Bathroom: 10'8" x 7'7"
Jaccuzi bath. Electric power shower. Tiled floor and fully tiled walls. Wash Hand Basin.
Attic Room: 12'11" x 11'2"
Solid wooden floor.
Bed and Breakfast Accommodation:
Sunroom Entrance Porch:
Wooden panel ceiling. Recess lighting. Tiled floor. Phone Point.
Guest Lounge: 14'7" x 11'11"
Solid wooden floor. (Entrance to guest dining room)
Guest Dining Room: 18'1" x 10'10"
Laminate wooden floor covering. Exist doors to rear yard.
7 No. Bedrooms - All with en-suite bathrooms
Accommodates 15 persons (6 Double Rooms and 1 Triple Room). One of the rooms is located on the ground floor and is DDA compliant. The remaining rooms are layout over the first floor.
With wet room off.
Spacious mature garden to front and rear.
Residential dwelling approached by a Tarmac drive.
Paved area to rear.
Parking to front and side.
Tenure: Assumed Freehold
Services: Mains electric and water
Heating: Oil Fired Central Heating
EPC Rating: E50 Actual D62 Potential (Residential) D80 (Commercial)
Windows: Double Glazed.
Rates Payable 2017/18: Residential £1,313.00. B&B TBC
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »