115 Barnetts Road, Belfast BT5 7BE
3 Bed End-terrace house For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- A fabulous end terrace property located in the popular Stormont area of East Belfast
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Welcoming entrance hall benefiting from a ground floor cloakroom/wc
- Living room with a feature fireplace and a laminate wood strip floor
- Dining room with French doors opening onto the rear garden
- Kitchen with integrated appliances and a good range of high & low level units
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms
- Shower room with a white suite
- Oil fired central heating and double glazed throughout
- Fantastic rear garden finished in lawn, a raised decked area and a private southerly aspect
- Walled front garden finished in lawns and shrubs
- Off Street parking to side
- Convenient location with a great range of local amenities
- Within the catchment area for excellent primary and grammar schools
Be in Barnetts!
Perfect for the first time buyer, this attractive end terrace home is conveniently located in a popular residential location close to private and public transport links for Belfast City Centre. Stormont is an area of consistently high demand with close proximity to amenities such as Stormont Parliament Buildings, George Best Belfast City Airport and the Ulster Hospital. Excellent recreational facilities at Northern Ireland Civil Service and Knock Golf Club are within a short walking distance along with an array of restaurants and coffee shops in Ballyhackamore.
The property itself has been presented to a good standard and retains a host of features. A bright entrance hall leads to a lounge with a feature hole in wall fireplace, a laminate wood strip floor and square arch that leads to a dining area which offers french doors that open onto the rear garden, a modern fitted kitchen with good range of high and low level units and a useful ground floor wc. To the first floor, there are three double bedrooms and a shower room with white suite.
Externally, there is plentiful off-street parking to the side and a south facing rear garden with a raised recking area. The property further benefits from oil fired central heating and has double glazed windows throughout.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D Floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Living Room 11'6" x 9'1"
Dining Room 8'11" x 8'9"
Kitchen 10'10" x 10'4"
Bedroom 1 12'1" x 9'6"
Bedroom 2 10'2" x 9'1"
Bedroom 3 10'8" x 7'8"
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Please note the electrics and appliances have not been tested and no warranty is given
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »