- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached Red Brick Family Home in Ballyhackamore
- Large Lounge with Feature Fireplace
- Kitchen with Modern Fitted Units and Dining Area
- Conservatory with Patio Doors to Rear Garden
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom with Contemporary White Suite
- Natural Gas Fired Central Heating System
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows, Doors and Conservatory
- Bricked Paved Driveway with Secure Parking
- Landscaped Rear Garden with Flowerbeds and Patio Area
- Leading Local Primary and Secondary Schools Nearby
- Convenient Public Transport Links for Belfast City Centre
- Shops, Restaurants and Popular Amenities in Close Proximity
- Immaculately Presented / Viewing Highly Recommended
Additional InformationThis detached family home is conveniently situated just off the Upper Newtownards Road, privately tucked down a laneway off the main road. In addition to convenient transport links for Belfast city centre, there are a wide range of amenities in Ballyhackamore - just a short walk away. There are also multiple leading primary and secondary schools within close proximity.
The property has been well maintained by its present owners and is immaculately presented throughout. In addition to a bright and spacious interior, there is a well presented landscaped garden and separate garage.
We highly recommend private viewing at your earliest convenience. For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
- Covered entrance, double glazed uPVC front door with double glazed side panels to...
- LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 6.86m x 3.68m (22' 6" x 12' 1")
Entrance hall with solid wooden flooring currently used as dining area, open-plan to living room with feature fireplace.
- 4.37m x 3.43m (14' 4" x 11' 3")
Modern range of fitted kitchen units with laminate work surfaces, single bowl stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer tap, integrated appliances to include electric oven, gas hob and extractor hood, space for fridge and freezer, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, space for tumble dryer, housing for microwave, part tiled walls, vinyl floor, casual dining area.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Under stairs storage cupboard.
- 3.48m x 2.79m (11' 5" x 9' 2")
Ceramic tiled floor, double patio doors to rear.
- Built-in cupboard with copper cylinder water tank.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.34m x 3.51m (14' 3" x 11' 6")
Laminate wooden floor, built-in cupboard.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.34m x 3.45m (14' 3" x 11' 4")
Laminate wooden floor.
- White suite comprising low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin with chrome taps, roll top bath with chrome taps and separate shower cubicle, fully tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor.
- Under eaves storage.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.34m x 3.43m (14' 3" x 11' 3")
Built-in wardrobe, 'Velux' style window, laminate wooden flooring.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising walk-in shower cubicle with folding shower door and electric shower unit, low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin with chrome taps, 'Velux' style window, recessed spotlights.
- Gated brick paviour driveway leading to detached metal garage, one allocated parking space to front, large enclosed landscaped rear garden in lawn with flowerbeds and patio area.
From Ballyhackamore travelling towards the city centre, number 114b is on the right hand side just after Irwin Avenue. The property is located behind the apartment block.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
26th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »