- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
Detached Bungalow With Mature Spacious Gardens
In A Lovely Position Fronting Onto The Moy Road
Two Garages At Side Totalling Approx 1200 Sq Ft
2 Vehicle Accesses (One Front, One Rear)
On A Site Of Approx 0.6 Acres
Lounge with mahogany fireplace
Oak kitchen with dining area
Four bedrooms (master with en-suite)
Bathroom with white suite
Mahogany double glazed windows
Oil fired heating
Two garages at side
Spacious mature gardens
This fine bungalow, sits on a mature spacious site extending to approx. 0.6 acres. It has a front entrance off the Moy Road and rear access onto the road that leads to Timakeel. The large garage at the side would be ideal for anyone with a car collection or simply to store a caravan, motorhome or boat in.
The property is located on the edge of Scotch Street, an up and coming community area, nearby facilities include, the petrol station, butchers shop, coffee shop and Richmount Primary School.
Internally, the property has been well looked after and offers flexible family accommodation. It is hard to find the combination of features that this property has; fronting onto a main road, good family accommodation, a large garage, two entrances and its convenient to Portadown and the M1 motorway.
All in all we would recommend an internal viewing to fully appreciate all that this home has to offer.
- Entrance hall
- 14' 4" x 6' 5" (4.37m x 1.96m) Mahogany front door, ceiling corniced, cloaks cupboard, Hotpress
- 18' 8" x 11' 9" (5.69m x 3.58m) Mahogany fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, ceiling corniced, ½ glazed double doors to dining room
- Dining room
- 11' 10" x 9' 8" (3.61m x 2.95m) Ceiling corniced
- 14' 10" x 11' 8" (4.52m x 3.56m) Oak kitchen with high and low level units, display cabinet, built in oven, hob, extractor fan, dishwasher, 1½ bowl sink, partially tiled walls, dining area
- Family room/bedroom 4
- 13' x 10' 1" (3.96m x 3.07m)
- 11' 8" x 8' 2" (3.56m x 2.49m) White suite comprising panelled bath with telephone shower, wash hand basin, w.c., bidet, corner shower cubicle, partially tiled walls, tiled floor, door to Hotpress
- Bedroom 1
- 14' 4" x 11' 8" (4.37m x 3.56m) En-suite
- 8' 1" x 3' 5" (2.46m x 1.04m) White suite comprising w.c. & wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, tiled floor
- Bedroom 2
- 12' x 10' 3" (3.66m x 3.12m) Built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 3
- 10' 2" x 9' 6" (3.10m x 2.90m) Built in wardrobes
- Utility room
- 8' 8" x 7' 6" (2.64m x 2.29m) Low level units, broom cupboard, stainless steel sink, plumbed for washing machine, partially tiled walls
- Fence at front, front garden laid in lawn with shrubs and trees
Tarmac drive and large parking area, entrance to Moy Rd and also rear access
Rear garden laid in lawn with shrubs and patio area
- 37' 5" x 25' (11.40m x 7.62m) Remote controlled roller door
- 26' 5" x 10' 8" (8.05m x 3.25m) Double doors
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »