- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Popular Location within The Rosses development
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining
- Three well proportioned Bedrooms
- Extensive off Street parking and Garage
- Fully Enclosed Rear Garden
This is a beautifully presented Semi- detached Chalet bungalow within the well established Rosses development,on the periphery of Ballymena town.This beautiful three bedroom home is ideal for a young family ,first time buyers or downsizers.The property is located within easy walking distance to the main grammar schools in Ballymena, and only a short drive to Gracehill and Camphill Primary Schools. We would truly recommend a viewing of this property to allow any prospective purchaser to see its full merits first hand.
- Hallway 5.5 x 1.86 (18'0" x 6'1")
- Solid wood floor.
- Lounge 4.21 x 3.38 (13'9" x 11'1")
- Solid wood floor. Contemporary fireplace with gas fire
- Kitchen/Dining 6.58 x 3.36 (21'7" x 11'0")
- Granite worktop.Stainless steel Frankie sink .Halogen hob.Stainless steel oven .Integrated dishwasher. Integrated fridge/freezer .Display cabinet.Wine rack.Tiled floor/tile splash back.
- Utility room 3.38 x 1.77 (11'1" x 5'9")
- Stainless steel sink.Space for automatic washing machine and Tumble dryer.Low level units.
- Bedroom 1 -Front 2.95 x2.45 (9'8" x8'0")
- Family bathroom
- Low flush W/C.Wash hand basin.Shower cubicle (Electric shower).Tiled floor and splash back.
- Walk in hotpress.
- Bedroom 2 5 x 2.49 (16'4" x 8'2")
- Built in ward robes.
- Ensuite 2.14 x 1.6 (7'0" x 5'2")
- Low flush W/C.Wash hand basin.Shower.Chrome rail.Tiled floor.
- Bedroom 3 5 x 3.88 (16'4" x 12'8")
- Detached garage 5.93 x 3.18 (19'5" x 10'5")
- Roller door. Pedestrian door.Boiler
- Out side
- Large rear garden.Timber shed.Patio area .Lawns to front .Brick driveway space for 5 vehicles.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »