- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Modern Detached Villa With Sun Room Extension To Rear
- Constructed Approximately 3 Years Ago By Renowned Dunlop Homes
- Spectacular Dining Kitchen Open To Sun Room With Wood Burning Stove
- Kitchen With Modern Units, Integrated Appliances & Centre Island
- Utility Room
- Four Bedrooms, Master With Ensuite
- Family Bathroom With Modern White Suite
- Ground Floor WC
- Spacious Entrance Hall
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Feature Paved & Decked Areas, Garden In Lawns
- Driveway With Off Street Parking For 3-4 Cars
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Cul-De-Sac Location
- Close To A Number Of Schools, Excellent Shopping, Recreational Facilities & Schools
Additional InformationA modern and beautifully presented four bedroom detached villa, with a sun room extension and quiet cul-de-sac location.
Constructed by Dunlop Homes approximately 3 years ago, this superb family home offers space, convenience and quality interiors throughout. The ground floor has been extended to include a magnificent sun room with wood burning stove, direct access from the dining kitchen. The kitchen itself has a range of luxury units, integrated appliances and a centre island, a room ideal for families and for entertaining. To the front, there is a formal living room with feature windows and a wall mounted electric fire.
The first floor is home to four bedrooms, including a master with luxury ensuite, and a family bathroom. Externally, there is a front garden and driveway for three or four cars, and an enclosed rear garden with large paved area, an additional decked area, and a garden in lawns.
Located off the Donaghadee Road, there are excellent transport links to the town centre, Bangor and Ards Peninsula with various sporting and recreational facilities, an array of shops and boutiques and some leading schools.
- Contemporary front door with glazed panels. Fanlight.
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL:
- Pergo vinyl tile. Cloaks cupboard.
- White suite comprising of low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Chrome heated towel rail. Pergo vinyl tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.7m x 3.38m (15' 5" x 11' 1")
Pergo vinyl tiled floor. Wall mounted electric fire.
- DINING / KITCHEN AREA:
- 5.59m x 3.58m (18' 4" x 11' 9")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Granite work surfaces. Induction 4 ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor and electric oven under. Integrated fridge freezer. Central island unit with granite effect work surface. 1.5 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated dishwasher. Recessed low voltage spotlighting. Door to:
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.96m x 2.95m (13' 0" x 9' 8")
Pergo vinyl tiled floor. 'Heta' wood burning stove. Raised hearth. French doors to rear garden. Recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.16m x 1.6m (7' 1" x 5' 3")
Gas fired boiler. Range of high and low level units with granite effect work surface. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer. Pergo vinyl tiled floor.
- Linen store.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.48m x 2.46m (11' 5" x 8' 1")
Full length built in robes. Wood effect flooring.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising of low flush WC. Wash hand basin with mixer tap. Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Tiled splashback. Chrome heated towel rail. Recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.96m x 3.05m (13' 0" x 10' 0")
Wood effect flooring.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.58m x 2.44m (11' 9" x 8' 0")
Wood effect flooring.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.18m x 2.46m (10' 5" x 8' 1")
Laminate wooden floor.
- Contemporary white suite comprising of low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Panel bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower. Shower screen. Tiled splashback. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- GARDEN AREAS:
- Large enclosed rear garden in lawns with paved patio and decked area. Outside lighting. To the front, gardens in lawn. Driveway parking for 3-4 cars.
From the Donaghadee Road, turn onto Cronstown Road. Continue along the road, Regency Park is the last road on the left.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
21st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »